Theresa Gromski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit late to the party but I cannot believe what she has stirred up with her holier than thou attitude. Check out her latest post if you haven’t already! She’s attacked another influencer without fact checking her opinion and (as far as I can tell inadvertently) started a racism debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
She seriusly does not even deserve the honour ofa thread. She's since disabled all comments on thread -blocked any 1 who spoke out against her an is left wiv a peachy post of £4k likes with evry 1 seemin to be in agreement wiv her

Reactions: 2
She seriusly does not even deserve the honour ofa thread. She's since disabled all comments on thread -blocked any 1 who spoke out against her an is left wiv a peachy post of £4k likes with evry 1 seemin to be in agreement wiv her
Oh my god. That’s quite frankly disgusting. I cannot believe she would actually be that hypocritical! I’m being silenced, but you’re not agreeing with me so I’m going to silence you all! What the actual!!!

Reactions: 1
She's back posting again today as if nothing has happened! I honestly can't believe she has the audacity to behave in that way!