Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always aghast by how much she buys. She is forever buying. Yes a lot is secondhand (also a lot isn't!) but it just seems excessive. I think she probably still has her spending/shopping addiction.

Reactions: 5
I'm always aghast by how much she buys. She is forever buying. Yes a lot is secondhand (also a lot isn't!) but it just seems excessive. I think she probably still has her spending/shopping addiction.
It does seem to be daily. Even if it is cheap stuff, it’s excessive.

Reactions: 3
Someone reads tattle 😆 no passive aggressive swipe on by this evening! But another ad never the less!

I like her. She’s honest and yes appreciate maybe too honest on behalf of her teenage sons that might have their own opinion. She labels the adds well and she does do a lot. I think that’s her main source of income now as she was going to get into doing gel nails just before Covid. She seems honest about her relationship too. I do find she buys a lot but is more relatable then some others.

Reactions: 4
On her stories she is talking about them heaters that she got for free. Singing their praises. Putting her saleswoman hat on. Yet she hasn't even opened the box yet alone tried them out! They might emit low heat or not connect to wifi. She is getting more and more disingenuous with her ads.

Reactions: 2
I like her and find her interesting. I completely accept I don’t know much about it but how will her son with additional needs cope as an adult? He can’t have outbursts in work or he’ll never keep a job longer than a week.

I feel really sorry for her at the moment, we don’t see much of her other half, I wonder if he’s not very supportive or if he just doesn’t like to be seen.

I feel really sorry for her at the moment, we don’t see much of her other half, I wonder if he’s not very supportive or if he just doesn’t like to be seen.
I do too. It looks like they get on really well but find it hard with the son that is hard work. I sympathise with him too tho, I don't think I could stay patient with a boy screaming expletives (which she says he does).

We have barely seen his other two sons since they got back together. I am not surprised, I can't see how it was a good idea to have her featuring them on her blogger instagram when she's not their parent. Regardless of how well you get on with an ex and can have good parenting arrangements, I would not be allowing that to happen. She seems to feature her mum a lot more now, which I quite like, her mum seems lovely and very supportive.

I would like to see more of Mr OG though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems nice but a bit frantic and I agree that she never, ever stops buying. I agree about her son. I have an ADHD teen and he wouldn't get away with speaking to me the way her son speaks to her. I know that every family has a different dynamic but I think that there has to a very basic level of respect between family members, so matter what the dynamic.

Isn’t her youngest at school now? Why is there a dummy on the sofa? I’m honestly trying hard not to be judgmental here but surely he doesn’t still use a dummy?!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t her youngest at school now? Why is there a dummy on the sofa? I’m honestly trying hard not to be judgmental here but surely he doesn’t still use a dummy?!
He's definitely 6, he really reminds me of my little boy. Youngest of a few boys whose desperate to be a teen 🤣

Sure she said Cas struggled with speech too. Which wouldn't be helped by a dummy.
Although I guess he has had some form of trauma over the last few months with lockdown, parents separating, moving in with Nanna, getting back together, moving back home.

I can’t see how it will pan out with her son who has PDA. It must be so worrying to have a child who just blows up and speaks so rudely. How will he ever hold down a job?

I can’t see how it will pan out with her son who has PDA. It must be so worrying to have a child who just blows up and speaks so rudely. How will he ever hold down a job?
You hope that as they grow and mature they find different ways to show their emotions and manage them. My eldest has autism, he doesn't conform to societies expectations of him but we're hopeful.

Her latest 'support small businesses' story annoyed me. As it was a gift! Pay the woman £20 for your nails you tight arse and actually support a small business. Yes the promo is nice but how many of her followers live in Brighton and will use that woman for their nails. Its a very niche promo. Pay her for her time and promote her good work. That would be supporting small businesses.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing that’s why she’s keen to get him an official assessment and diagnosis. I’m guessing employers would have to be more sympathetic .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.