Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but if she’s quit her job and her “job” is now ad’s on Instagram she can feed him overnight without carers like many other parents do running on no sleep. But no Princess Kaytee can’t she needs her precious sleep. It’s all about her, no concern for J. She’s not bothered J has lost carers she’s bothered she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She wants someone to do her job so she can dick around on instagram. How can she moan that he’s losing weight when she’s messing with his feeds? If he’s at nursery and she’s not working that’s when she needs to do the life admin. Why would she need a 3/4 bedroom house. I used to live on a council estate and she reminds me of my neighbour (who had a medically complex son) who said it’s easier to play the system than to work. He said they got over £21k a year (they had 6 kids in total) and it wouldn’t be worth working. They used to sell the nappies and milk that they got on prescription.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m seriously questioning this girl, her obsession with continuing healthcare seems to be putting Jaxon at risk. There. I said it!!!

How is it when he’s in hospital he gains a tonne of weight and has no vomit episodes, yet at home he looses weight and vomits everyday? Am I missing something here?

Reactions: 19
Her saying no one is doing anything about his vomits, didn’t GOSH just do an mri a few days ago to see if there was anything going on with it? Hasnt she got a feeding plan that means he isn’t sick? Imagine being sick every day because your caregiver isn’t following medical advice because she doesn’t want to try and function on small amounts of sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The question box is up 😂 this is probably her ticket to announce she’s ‘quit work’ because it ‘wasn’t worth all the time away from Jaxon for the sake of an extra £60 a month’ blablablabla

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am so glad I came across this thread.

I tried to post last year and 18 months ago and kept being told she was off limits.

the more and more I’ve seen of her the more I just can’t believe how she gets away with it.

glad it’s not just me that thinks all of what I’ve just read too

Reactions: 18
Imagine putting your own ego and self worth above your child’s health, and playing the ‘poor me’ card when the issues are quite probably caused by chopping and changing his plans to suit.

Reactions: 8
There's no way she would need a 3/4 bedroomed house. I have a much more mobility impaired son and way more equipment, bigger too and we have a two bedroomed property.
She wants a spare room to upgrade the kitten cupboard into a kitten room duluxe and a room for her to stick a pole in and do her lip injections.
When her ex was shopping for a house and she was posting layouts of a house they'd gone to see... Jesus she was in her element. Massive old house and she thought she'd blagged herself a mansion didn't she.... She must be gutted that someone other woman may be getting that now.
She just wants a show home, get big on Instagram, pass her son around childcare... Carers, school, kittens, ipad and who knows in future I bet her ideal would be... A live in nanny. So she can pass him to them and jet off around the world on flogging baked beans.
We all remember the time her son had literally been to the hospice once and the next time he stays.... He stays alone whilst his mother jets off twice without him.
My son goes to a hospice. There hasn't been a single time he's gone on his own. And he's been going for years with me. And the few times it hasn't been with me.... A family member has gone. There is no way I'd fly out of a Country knowing if my worst nightmare were to happen... I wouldn't be there. Wouldn't be able to get there in time. She couldn't give a tit.
She cares more for putting a padlock on the love Bridge, going to Louis vitton and posing on a gondala than her son.
She abuses the help she gets and never ever feels greatful for the 60 hours she's had for 3 years free. Or the hospice... A place where children who have very serious conditions die. Have respite because their parents need some time to rest.... She uses it like a dog kennel, dropping off her son and probably doesn't even ring to check everything is fine.
40hours is absolutely amazing.
20 hours is.
Because HE GOES TO SCHOOL!!!

Like a few have said.... Use the time he's at school to do your food shop, chemist pick ups, sleep, do your precious ad work. Then when your son is home.... BE HIS MUM!
play and care for him like we all do with our children. It's not rocket science.

The fact he also goes to school on transport means he could be picked up an hour before. Depends how many kids they pick up on the route to school... But those who are first on list could be picked up an hour before school starts then an hour after dropping off from school. So that's even more time for her.

That will also be free from the local council providing him transport. Is she ever greatful for any of it??! Is she hell.

Reactions: 11
Since reading that post from that single mum I’m seeing how much she centres herself... a boomerang of a teary eye talking about how him vomiting affects her...

The fact he also goes to school on transport means he could be picked up an hour before. Depends how many kids they pick up on the route to school... But those who are first on list could be picked up an hour before school starts then an hour after dropping off from school. So that's even more time for her.

That will also be free from the local council providing him transport. Is she ever greatful for any of it??! Is she hell.
well she manages to get her run in before 9am sooo I’m guessing he gets picked up fairly early!
Seems like he might be out between 8-4 based on the times she’s storied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry for the questions that you’ve all probably answered a million times, but I’m new here and confused! Does she not do the night feeds because she doesn’t want to get up for them? Is that why she’s saying he’s having them tonight because a carer is in? Thanks! X

Reactions: 1
The question box is up 😂 this is probably her ticket to announce she’s ‘quit work’ because it ‘wasn’t worth all the time away from Jaxon for the sake of an extra £60 a month’ blablablabla
Shes busy writing her own questions now in the box 😂
1. How can we help you
2. Will you have to quit your job if your losing carers
3. How are you going to cope
4. Why cant you do feeds at night without carers
5. Please start a fundraiser

Then she can use them to do her sob story explanations and Bob's your uncle a new fundraiser will be set up before christmas, even though she has carers till Feb, because then she can buy herself some gifts because she deserves it and Jaxon some ...books

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another ‘ask me a question’. Wonder when she will finally announce she’s quit.
This is done before a big ad campaign or when a brand asks to see engagement stats as more people post questions and it shows high engagement. She's obviously trying to up her engagement as she's also asked for people to turn on notifications for her ads. It's a common ploy probably advised by her new management.

It's exploitation - 2 vomit stories, 1 sad photo of j, 2 begs for engaging with ads and repeat.

• Wow
What’s the thing with the hospice? Are you allowed to go out of the country? I don’t understand at all why would you do that!

I’m seriously questioning this girl, her obsession with continuing healthcare seems to be putting Jaxon at risk. There. I said it!!!

How is it when he’s in hospital he gains a tonne of weight and has no vomit episodes, yet at home he looses weight and vomits everyday? Am I missing something here?
There is so much I want to say about what I think is going on regarding her and his hospital admissions but I feel nervous to put it into words.

No words.Kayteeee you need help!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
There is so much I want to say about what I think is going on regarding her and his hospital admissions but I feel nervous to put it into words.

No words.Kayteeee you need help!
I can absolutely guarantee we’re all thinking the same here!!

Reactions: 6
I have waited so long for a thread on this woman. Her constant complaining irritates me. She asks for advice but there's always a reason she can't do this or that. Or when someone mentions her son looks to be gaining weight 'this really isn't helpful'

I am a SEN mum and like others who have posted here, we don't get carers, a car, all the equipment she has. My daughter is 6 has complex needs and is also autistic. She hasn't had one occupational therapy session or one speech therapy session provided by the NHS. We have gone private because we needed to. She has a special needs buggy, that we bought and weren't provided with. She attends a school that we pay a carer to be with her. We both work our assets off. My husband alot more. We are lucky to get one evening a month where we have dinner together or sleep in the same bed at the same time together, yet kaytee is in expensive hotels in London, having nice meals, going on dates, works a job 2days a week and has carers to give her a night's sleep. The woman doesnt realise how lucky she is and it frustrates me. I'm confident if any SEN parents got what she had, our lives would be so much easier. I can't remember the last time I was on holiday. She's alot better off than most.

Although, if someone wants to put 100,000 in my bank account I'll give you my details 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just lazy.......my son, like J is delayed, my son like J is on numerous timed meds, my son like J is peg 4 hourly (I can guarantee my son vomits after nearly every feed also high risk aspiration due to unsafe swallow) my son is severely underweight but is monitored by dietician also on supplements I would never dream of changing his feeds we tweak eg lots of vomits we reduce volume and then feed 2hrly or try and incorporate extra flushes so he doesn’t become dehydrated. The dieticians are happy with this but I know I could never just try and ‘fill him up in the day’ so I don’t have to do the nights. I’m lucky that I have a husband who does share obviously depending on shifts. We’re both nhs but some weeks I have to to do 4 days and nights in a row as he’s working the night shift. I’m sorry you try and enhance and do anything you can to keep your baby safe and thriving. I’m sorry Kaytee but suck it up hundreds of people are in the same position and if not some have more to deal with than you. It infuriated me that she would only incorporate night feeds only when carers were there??? Says it all. You are luckier than most, I can’t get a cot so have to physically get my son up so he’s upright for feeds during the night. She annoys so much.......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I going mad? I’m sure that when I first started following Kaytee she said that it was suggested that he get fundoplication (an op to help with vomiting) but she didn’t like the idea because it would prevent the vomit from coming up but not from the body trying to vomit and she felt it was cruel and would torture him... she made a quite empassioned speech about how awful it would be for him with his body trying to vomit all the time and being unable to, it’s basically child abuse, and she mentioned there was an op where his heart stopped so too risky...
Now she says that op was fundoplication? Does anyone else remember her saying that she’d never let him have it because it’s abuse or am I confused?

Reactions: 4
Shes busy writing her own questions now in the box 😂
1. How can we help you
2. Will you have to quit your job if your losing carers
3. How are you going to cope
4. Why cant you do feeds at night without carers
5. Please start a fundraiser

Then she can use them to do her sob story explanations and Bob's your uncle a new fundraiser will be set up before christmas, even though she has carers till Feb, because then she can buy herself some gifts because she deserves it and Jaxon some ...books
Wow. Spot on with the questions you predicted !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.