Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this thread, some of us, Katie's "colleagues" find it useful and have been guest readers since the 1st one was finally allowed.

To Katie, Hows things going at work and with Nathan? 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you for this thread, some of us, Katie's "colleagues" find it useful and have been guest readers since the 1st one was finally allowed.

So has she definitely lost her job or on leave ?

Reactions: 1
Threw suggestion

The nursemum: supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, u ok Hun?

Reactions: 28

Spill please. So many of us are questioning what may or may not of happened in the work place. You could help us solve many unanswered queries.

Reactions: 7

Spill, you can’t dangle the carrot and leave it hanging haha. Tell us more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Welcome! Pull up the <not funded by the NHS> Chair. We have all been sitting patiently waiting for you to arrive 💅

So, there are SO many questions but three questions I have are <and without outing yourself>
Is she still working with you?
is she so condescending and up her own arse at work?
have these threads been the talk of the canteen?
I thank you 🥰

• Heart
‘Pretending she’s staying at home shielding but we all know she’s actually busy scheming’

• Haha
Welcome! Pull up the <not funded by the NHS> Chair. We have all been sitting patiently waiting for you to arrive 💅

So, there are SO many questions but three questions I have are <and without outing yourself>
Is she still working with you?
is she so condescending and up her own arse at work?
have these threads been the talk of the canteen?
I thank you 🥰
May I ad, has anyone send her bosses screen grabs of her account?

‘Pretending she’s staying at home shielding but we all know she’s actually busy scheming’
Probs doing content for her only fans or fans only whatever it is called

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aaaaand K has just said how embarrassingly dirty her make up brushes are, days after sharing her medically vulnerable son playing with them in his mouth, not long after a choking incident. My mind continues to be boggled.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Aaaaand K has just said how embarrassingly dirty her make up brushes are, days after sharing her medically vulnerable son playing with them in his mouth, not long after a choking incident. My mind continues to be boggled.
Her hygiene standards are vile; more so with the cats and her son

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Ahhh so her parents are to blame for her scamming people out of 1000s £££s for a fraud fundraiser. I’m sure we will all let you off now Katie 😘
FB7EE440-5111-4C62-8BEF-7BF425E80672.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.