Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a great point actually. Makes a lot of sense too. Ironically, I'd not even added the fact that she was a Nurse into my thinking (probably because I don't really view her as one. She may have a Nursing degree, but her 8 shifts don't make her a Nurse on my head 😂).
I do hope they are noticing these things like you said.
Plus she studied adult nursing. She may have some knowledge of her sons conditions but not enough to be changing medication doses or his feeds.

Like you say, she’s only done 8 shifts. Definitely not a nurse in my eyes.

Reactions: 3
No he's at school 😂
He goes to school Mon to Fri full time. With transport from the local council. So that's roughly 8 hours without him Mon to Fri.
She does pretty good with her free time doesn’t she.She complains she is tired she could always have a nap but probably spends her time on tinder

Reactions: 6
As most of us suspected yes she has two iPhones (11 pros). The one with the marble charger case and the one with the black case. Marble has a cracked screen Black doesn’t.
I spotted on her recent London trip there were two on the table.
A single mum. On benefits. With two phones.
Who can’t buy a Christmas tree.
Who could hardly afford to buy her son books from Tesco 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does pretty good with her free time doesn’t she.She complains she is tired she could always have a nap but probably spends her time on tinder
I would love to have the amount of free time that she has! I’ve got 3 kids, one at school and two at home with me, my other half walks in the door at 5pm and then I go to work. Like most parents, I didn’t even get to have a wee in peace! 😂

Reactions: 10
Plus she studied adult nursing. She may have some knowledge of her sons conditions but not enough to be changing medication doses or his feeds.

Like you say, she’s only done 8 shifts. Definitely not a nurse in my eyes.
I’ve just qualified as a nurse; I’ve done a fair few more than 8 shifts and let me tell you in the grand scheme of things I know NOTHING! Everyone says to me nursing is like driving; you learn once you’ve passed!

This is the Gofundme set up by J’s Dad for his mother,J’s Grand Mother! It raised £3,733 and the target was £5,000. Heartbreaking that Thenursemum couldn’t have been so bleeping selfish!

Would you think to post a video of yourself pole dancing? 🤮🤮🤮
Not sharing a terminal fundraiser is absolutely disgusting. Vile vile vile! I’m lost for words over this. She could have helped prolong someone’s life. Not just someone, but J’s Grandmother. Wow! Just wow. The lowest of the low.

I’ve just qualified as a nurse; I’ve done a fair few more than 8 shifts and let me tell you in the grand scheme of things I know NOTHING! Everyone says to me nursing is like driving; you learn once you’ve passed!
Exactly the same as me. When I qualified after 3 years for my job, I still didn’t feel like what I supposed to be until a year later. You learn from books and lectures yes. But it’s the experience that makes you a good HCP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Have you watched the series, The Act. I think it’s on prime. It’s really good, based on a true story of munchausens by proxy, of how a mother fabricated her daughters illnesses, made her look unwell and kept her away from her father. All for financial gain.
Also the mum craved media publicity. And free holidays (Disney) and even a free/charity built house? I think she even received awards for her ability as a mum?? Didn’t use hers or her daughters real names? 😱 All sounds so familiar doesn’t it?.
Google Clauddine Blanchard/Dee Dee. Unfortunately the true story ended tragically with Dee Dee’s murder (planned by her daughter and boyfriend and carried out by him) and her daughter imprisoned.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is that ad shes done today? Just seen it and it reminds me of a tit cbeebies presenter. Look at the cover? Wow? It's a cover of a magazine. Does she stand in her newsagents going wow at all the covers on the mags? I think not. This woman is starting to piss me off that much I'm thinking of risking her sheep attacking me by posting about her. Can I add a swipe up to these threads 😂 tempted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if she would get her sheep on you. Just cos I can’t see her being able to alert people to your Instagram without them then reading here and potentially risk them realising the truth about the Beggy Mitchell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if she would get her sheep on you. Just cos I can’t see her being able to alert people to your Instagram without them then reading here and potentially risk them realising the truth about the Beggy Mitchell
BEGGY MITCHELL 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the mum craved media publicity. And free holidays (Disney) and even a free/charity built house? I think she even received awards for her ability as a mum?? Didn’t use hers or her daughters real names? 😱 All sounds so familiar doesn’t it?.
Google Clauddine Blanchard/Dee Dee. Unfortunately the true story ended tragically with Dee Dee’s murder (planned by her daughter and boyfriend and carried out by him) and her daughter imprisoned.
Yes! That’s the one, the ending is all in the series. I did further reading into it, as you know programs about true stories can be dramatised, but this series was very accurate.

I’m happy to make a new thread, would you like most liked thread title or keiraless whisper?

Reactions: 4
Yes! That’s the one, the ending is all in the series. I did further reading into it, as you know programs about true stories can be dramatised, but this series was very accurate.

I’m happy to make a new thread, would you like most liked thread title or keiraless whisper?
Should of added for anyone who didn’t know to google.....
Also I’ve sort of spoiled the ending for anyone who watches without prior knowledge now 🤣

I’m rather bias but I’d say most liked title 😉

Reactions: 1
What the hell is that ad shes done today? Just seen it and it reminds me of a tit cbeebies presenter. Look at the cover? Wow? It's a cover of a magazine. Does she stand in her newsagents going wow at all the covers on the mags? I think not. This woman is starting to piss me off that much I'm thinking of risking her sheep attacking me by posting about her. Can I add a swipe up to these threads 😂 tempted
I dont think us normal people can do swipe up links can we? I think its just for influencers and those with over 10,000 following them

She's too tired to function apparently. It's all j's fault, it always is isn't it. Nothing to do with her morning run/ gym session, face full of makeup, her ridiculous ad, and Instagram stories. Oh no, let's blame it all on j. Which other mum would story/ photo their child up at night (with clock and time placed nicely in the background) in the middle of the night? Why can't she just nap when he's gone to school? She's got 40 hours of carers currently, plus j being out of the house from 8am-4pm. Stop creating a false narrative kayteeeeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.