Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this channel? He really knows his stuff loved watching his USA road trip.

Reactions: 5
Yesssssss love Shawn!! Seen him in Alton towers a few months ago and me and my teenage daughter were too shy to go over and ask for a picture 😂 I get lots of ideas as my son is theme park mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m currently watching his USA Road trip playlist, he’s so informative and positive. I love him & Alex, both so genuine and fun to watch 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely love this channel. Shawn and the rest of the TPW gang seem like such a friendly genuine bunch! Best YouTube channel 🙌🏻

• Haha
Im a fan as well. Have been for a few years. Yes shawn can be a bit cringe but he knows how to do a good vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw him at Blackpool pleasure beach once while waiting in the queue for the grandnational. Was too shy to go say hi and didn't want to lose my place in the queue. Love his vlogs. Seems really genuine and down to earth

Yay! I've found my people! Another mahoosive Shawn fan here. Spoken to him a few times when he was still working at AT. He was always lovely to talk to, really nice lad. Saw the whole gang together at BPB once and they looked like they were having the time of their lives.

I love his vlogs and have visited many theme parks on his recommendation. Never been disappointed.

I love the subtle double entendres. "Oooooh I do like a nice tidy bush". "That was a great first ride of the day". "You can't beat a nice sausage". Phnaaar phnaaar :ROFLMAO:

Yes great channel. I do dip in and out though and sometimes find all the different people confusing.

Is the girl who he went to Florida with recently his GF or just a friend?

Alex was also in Prince Charming Dev's (a Disney Vlogger) YouTube video yesterday.

Is the girl who he went to Florida with recently his GF or just a friend?
That's the lovely Charlotte, they've been going out together for years. I wonder if he's desperately trying to do as many mega tours as possible before they settle down and have a family? They're such a lovely couple and the vlogs would have a completely different spin if they had kids. In a good way, I mean. I think they'd be great parents.

Reactions: 6
That's the lovely Charlotte, they've been going out together for years. I wonder if he's desperately trying to do as many mega tours as possible before they settle down and have a family? They're such a lovely couple and the vlogs would have a completely different spin if they had kids. In a good way, I mean. I think they'd be great parents.
What a lovely way to think about things! I’d love to see the family vlogs from these guys!!

I think that as well. I had thought he might pop the question while in Disney but unless shes hiding it on insta i dont think he did.

I think that as well. I had thought he might pop the question while in Disney but unless shes hiding it on insta i dont think he did.
Ha ha I think quite a few people were hoping that. They make such a great couple and seem really well suited whilst being able to do stuff independently too. Their kids would have the best childhoods - theme parks every weekend!

Reactions: 1
Ha ha I think quite a few people were hoping that. They make such a great couple and seem really well suited whilst being able to do stuff independently too. Their kids would have the best childhoods - theme parks every weekend!
I used to feel bad for her when he would go on these mega trips without her but actully its a good thing that shes not clingy and they can spend time apart the way they do.

Really looking forward to the rest of the florida vlogs!

Reactions: 1
Yay glad I found this thread! I have been watching them for years. As a woman in my late 30s I have kept it secret from my family, they are my guilty pleasure! We have done lots of theme parks on the back of Shawn's recommendations, my husband just thinks I am great at finding these places!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was working at a theme park he once visited and I noticed he was filming, so I looked him up on youtube! He's enjoyable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.