Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she in Home Bargains or B and M every blinking day! Flouting the rules just to post a video! Infuriates me when I work full time as a nurse on COVID wards

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t understand her, I don’t follow her business account. But she posts all these ideas for mother’s day etc in home bargains when she surely should be promoting what she can do for Mother’s Day!?

Reactions: 1
Why is she in Home Bargains or B and M every blinking day! Flouting the rules just to post a video! Infuriates me when I work full time as a nurse on COVID wards
She is serial flouter with her shopping, holidays and weekends away, COVID rules don’t apply to this narcissistic nobody. It’s all for the gram, her cupboards are full to bursting with cleaning products in the utility room. She also has another separate cupboard full of cleaning supplies, this is the prize Pratt that mixed 2 toilet cleaners when cleaning so that she has stripes on the toilet pan and posts on her stories. Personally she needs to quietly drift away, unfortunately thats not going to happen anytime soon as she now has a management company as she is so busy 🙄

It infuriates me, my daughter like you is front line NHS and has had COVID, all this self centred bint is worried about is her piano keys and when she can travel back to Turkey and finish her treatment on them. Personally she needs to ask for a refund as they are horrendous.

She is serial flouter with her shopping, holidays and weekends away, COVID rules don’t apply to this narcissistic nobody. It’s all for the gram, her cupboards are full to bursting with cleaning products in the utility room. She also has another separate cupboard full of cleaning supplies, this is the prize Pratt that mixed 2 toilet cleaners when cleaning so that she has stripes on the toilet pan and posts on her stories. Personally she needs to quietly drift away, unfortunately thats not going to happen anytime soon as she now has a management company as she is so busy 🙄

It infuriates me, my daughter like you is front line NHS and has had COVID, all this self centred bint is worried about is her piano keys and when she can travel back to Turkey and finish her treatment on them. Personally she needs to ask for a refund as they are horrendous.
She pretends she keeps to the rules and that annoys me more than anything

I honestly don’t understand her, I don’t follow her business account. But she posts all these ideas for mother’s day etc in home bargains when she surely should be promoting what she can do for Mother’s Day!?
I know she is a right tool, she spends more time on her Markland Manor homepage, her business page should be the first priority.

She pretends she keeps to the rules and that annoys me more than anything
She annoys the hell out of me, can you imagine living on the same street as her 😳
I only watch her stories as I find her so comical with the following:-
eye rolling
mouth sucking as teeth too big
wonky eyelashes
hissy fits, when things aren’t going her way
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr pulling of the rats tails
dress sense
cheap/tatty clothes
pink tacky home
moaning how busy she is, hardly; works a 4 day week & approximately 6 hour day

I think that’s it for now 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Her teeth are absolutely awful they look so fake, like shreks donkey🤣 they are so big and gleaming white 🤣.. honestly this girl is irritating in everything she does.. just the sound of her voice is like nails on a blackboard.. I still dont understand how there is a guy living in this pink nightmare 😳 the whole house is hers, not a single inch for him and his possessions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, she’s mega proud of the chubster and his weight loss; he has put so much effort into mixing his 2 x Slimfast shakes per day and his special tea. The only reason he’s lost weight is lack of food, not eating all the processed crap that they consume. I work at a pharmacy and when XLS-Medical Tea first hit the shelves our pharmacist looked at the ingredient listing, in his opinion the tea does not contain anything that would generally help with weight loss. Thank you for the AFF link Gemma, do you never ever help any of your followers without financial gain?

Attachments

• Haha

I agree she looks bloody awful! Her nashers look make her look like Goofy!

Her teeth are absolutely awful they look so fake, like shreks donkey🤣 they are so big and gleaming white 🤣.. honestly this girl is irritating in everything she does.. just the sound of her voice is like nails on a blackboard.. I still dont understand how there is a guy living in this pink nightmare 😳 the whole house is hers, not a single inch for him and his possessions
Aww, you cannot compare Gemma to Donkey; I love him in shrek 😆

Its not his home, he only lodges there; cooks the meals and a bit of DIY.

I've Had to unfollow her
Comedy value is the only reason I follow, my daily fix 😆😂🤣

• Haha
So, she’s mega proud of the chubster and his weight loss; he has put so much effort into mixing his 2 x Slimfast shakes per day and his special tea. The only reason he’s lost weight is lack of food, not eating all the processed crap that they consume. I work at a pharmacy and when XLS-Medical Tea first hit the shelves our pharmacist looked at the ingredient listing, in his opinion the tea does not contain anything that would generally help with weight loss. Thank you for the AFF link Gemma, do you never ever help any of your followers without financial gain?
Did he decide on this diet 😂 probably not.. I can imagine her sitting there at night saying to him "yeah your a bit of a porky you need to get on a diet tomorrow I'm starting you on the shakes" 🤣🤣 and he just agrees to everything like he obviously has with the whole house 😂😂..the whole way she talks about it sounds like shes been to the vets and the vets have told her she needs to put her dog on a strict diet as hes getting a bit chubby and it's not good for his health 🙈🤣.. I wonder who wears the "narcissistic trousers" in this relationship 🤔🤔🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m pretty disappointed in Gemma and chubs hubs, feel like they missed a trick with this one. Surely he could have got a freebie diet from someone looking to promote their business like everything else she has. Slacccccking

Did he decide on this diet 😂 probably not.. I can imagine her sitting there at night saying to him "yeah your a bit of a porky you need to get on a diet tomorrow I'm starting you on the shakes" 🤣🤣 and he just agrees to everything like he obviously has with the whole house 😂😂..the whole way she talks about it sounds like shes been to the vets and the vets have told her she needs to put her dog on a strict diet as hes getting a bit chubby and it's not good for his health 🙈🤣.. I wonder who wears the "narcissistic trousers" in this relationship 🤔🤔🤣🤦‍♀️
No he had some help from reading her Tattle thread, we call him either “Chubby Hubby“ or “The Chubster” 😆🤣😂

No he hasn’t been to the vets yet he still has his 🍒 could be soon as no way does she want any more children 🤭

Well it’s not Kyle, according to one of her monotonous Q & A, even Sox the dog who is above Kyle and Grace in the pecking order; knows that she is the narcissist #bossbabe 😆🤣😂

I’m pretty disappointed in Gemma and chubs hubs, feel like they missed a trick with this one. Surely he could have got a freebie diet from someone looking to promote their business like everything else she has. Slacccccking
For someone that rarely pays for anything, I bet she is gutted to be paying £7.30 for a can of Slimfast and £29.99 for 30 teas. She would have tried via DM’s for a collaboration with a company, I have no doubt 🙄

I agree she looks bloody awful! Her nashers look make her look like Goofy!
Whenever they have veneers, they always look too big for people’s mouths. I’m wondering if they let an apprentice dentist loose on hers. Whoever done them, she wouldn’t have listened to any guidance or advice from them as she always knows best.

Chubby hubby’s look fab, they did a great job on his.

Last edited:
Hi, first time posting here.
How fat does Sox looks on her last grid post? If he is pure breed boxer that’s not normal, I guess he doesn’t get daily walks.

That’s such unhealthy way to loose weight. How long he will stay on those shakes? Once his back to his normal diet, weight will come back.
Promoting this just makes people think this is proper way to loose weight when it’s not.
Learn about balanced, healthy diet and do some exercise or at least take the dog out for walk more often, will do good for both of you!

How fat does Sox looks on her last grid post? If he is pure breed boxer that’s not normal, I guess he doesn’t get daily walks.
I know he’s raw fed, seen the meat just plonked in the dish and not even broken up, no veg or fruits for variety.

He gets too many unhealthy fatty/sugar treats, such as dentastix and crappy Scooby snacks from B & M, Homebargains. You can get much more healthier treats for a raw fed dog, just need to do the research.

Probably doesn’t get enough exercise, needs at least a couple of walks a day which I do believe he only gets one.

That’s such unhealthy way to loose weight. How long he will stay on those shakes? Once his back to his normal diet, weight will come back.
Promoting this just makes people think this is proper way to loose weight when it’s not.
Learn about balanced, healthy diet and do some exercise or at least take the dog out for walk more often, will do good for both of you!
That would be too much effort for these two, food comes via chippy, takeaway, packets, frozen or in foil trays; both of them are only interested in quick fixes. Que many health issues when they hit their senior years.

He’s not the right shape at all for a boxer :( specially a fairly young one. I think he’s lucky if he gets 1 walk a day

• Sad
He’s not the right shape at all for a boxer :( specially a fairly young one. I think he’s lucky if he gets 1 walk a day
Could be bad breeding, there is a science to researching blood lines etc; it’s not just a case of finding a mate they have to be compatible. He only turned 2 last September/October from memory.

Oh dear, apart from her cruise being cancelled and the cruise company hanging up on her 3 times 🙄 who messaged her and rattled her cage for this unnecessary rant. Frankly who does she think she is, certainly not as popular as she would like you to believe. Get a grip hun and move on doll 🤣😂😆

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.