Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent 50k on her home but its added absolutely no value to the house. If anything her decor will put people off buying it if they ever come to sell in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spent 50k on her home but its added absolutely no value to the house. If anything her decor will put people off buying it if they ever come to sell in the future.
It’s an aquired taste, bit like Marmite 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This, what has she actually done? Paint and change door handles. How is that 50k? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well @Veeless you we’re the closest regarding the kitchen 👏

Is it to everyone’s taste, everything’s bloody white, that cooker will yellow in time!!

How do I know Gemma, because I’ve had one in the past 👍🏻

Still not declaring AD’s, but kindly provided a swipe up for the blast cans at £4.99 each 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
More gifted items from AO for the utility room 🤬 a bloody washer drier and an undercounter freezer, needs extra storage 🙄

On a totally different subject, why doesn’t Sox have a tail?

The docking of dogs' tails was banned in England from 6 April 2007.

Reactions: 4
Switched a white gloss kitchen for another white gloss kitchen. I’ve seen it all now. Her cooker reminds me of the days I had to use bright house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Switched a white gloss kitchen for another white gloss kitchen. I’ve seen it all now. Her cooker reminds me of the days I had to use bright house.
She’s unreal, it’s as if she doesn’t know what to do next in the house.

She’s on one tonight regarding her glass bannisters which she had installed 5 weeks ago, calling out the company that installed them 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s unreal, it’s as if she doesn’t know what to do next in the house.

She’s on one tonight regarding her glass bannisters which she had installed 5 weeks ago, calling out the company that installed them 🙄
What was up with the bannisters? I missed it

her Kitchen looks awful, why would you want a white cooler?! and what does she need all that extra storage for?!

What was up with the bannisters? I missed it

her Kitchen looks awful, why would you want a white cooler?! and what does she need all that extra storage for?!
You grabbed hold of the rail and they were wobbly, glass was shaking; apparently her daughter heard the men on the phone moaning about Gemma 🤷🏼‍♀️I can’t think why 😂🤣😆 New guy came and wasn’t leaving until she was 100% happy, she put up a 3 page story about the company from memory 🙄😴🤭😳

Why would you change a perfectly functioning kitchen, less than a year old? A lot of the appliances, sink, tap etc were gifted/begged for.

Kim Carcrash wannabe JETTING off to Rome with her gifted sweet treats, it’s all so pretentious and she will document her stay for us. Put your phone away and enjoy your weekend FFS 🤬

I hope she is declaring all the gifted items and there are many that she receives, HMRC would be very interested!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Standing at historical sights smiling for photos always makes me laugh 🤣 I tend to take photos that I will actually like to look at again one day. Just enjoy what is going on instead of thinking what will look good as proof for social media

Reactions: 3
Her bragging posts today about cars is in such poor taste honestly read the room. She’s showing some real narcissistic traits

Reactions: 8
Her bragging posts today about cars is in such poor taste honestly read the room. She’s showing some real narcissistic traits
2020 has not been a good year for a lot of people, illness, job losses and Covid and she’s sat there fiddling with her bloody false hair does my head in. Bragging about an A class Merc around Christmas time, she really does think she’s pretty special & important; can you imagine being one of her employees and having to bite your tongue 🙄 who buys the overpriced tat from her website 🤷🏼‍♀️ asking for a friend 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.