Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can start a new thread but we need a thread title trolls. Ive looked and can see no suggestions so far.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the new cruise is an Ad. Shame on Virgin Voyagers for gifting her a free trip!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She really does think she’s Wigan’s next top model doesn’t she? duck me she’s got some brass neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only need to look on marklands YouTube and see 350 followers to know she bought all her insta followers. Mr Branson shame on u. Honestly can not stand the girl. She feckin infuriates me

How embarrassing is Mr Chubby, I would throw him overboard. Free Champagne so he fills up before he has to start paying for his drinks. holiday has cost them zilch but he is grabbing what he can. 😡

Thread suggestion:

Gemma still thinking she’s a holiday hotty, please no more snaps of that scrawny botty

It’s not my best but I’m tired 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like the new cruise is an Ad. Shame on Virgin Voyagers for gifting her a free trip!
2nd freebie on the bounce - worth £2700 this one. She’s been after this sort of gig for ages. Keeps quiet about it till she’s there in case any spanners are thrown in the works by naughty Tattlers. Whatever happened to the fabulous charity trip overseas 🤔 These companies mustn’t bother with any sort of due diligence if they are happy for such unsavoury chavs to promote them.
On a side issue … said her Ryanair luggage was massive number of kilos over yesterday but they let her off?! That must be a first.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.