Themarklandhome #3 Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile, collabs dried up, no holidays for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title:
Themarklandhome #4 Gemmas back after a short while, still ignoring the fact that she’s racist and vile

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread title:
Themarklandhome #4 Gemmas back after a short while, still ignoring the fact that she’s vile
Themarklandhome #4 Gemmas back after a short while, still ignoring the fact that she’s racist and vile

^ I love it but I’ve added the word racist. We definitely can’t forget that one!

Reactions: 7
She spunked £4,000 on last years xmas decorations, her B & M hauls were always a few hundred pounds. She also spent about £700+ on that day trip to Disney with the chubster as they had no plans for that particular Saturday last year 🙄 She has been making a pretty packet from IG, heaven forbid if this was to go.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I noticed that too, fair play to her for unfollowing however I wouldn’t fall for the sweet girl pretence she is also another narcissist grabbing freebies and bullying others in group chats based on what I’ve heard from some other small businesses and home accounts. One poor girl wanted to leave Instagram altogether after she had set her minions on her. I’ve also noticed that the majority of these freebies disappear after a few weeks never to be seen again.
Well I’m shocked at that. She seems really sweet and innocent. Wouldn’t say boo to a goose type!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can believe she would be earning that much. Didn’t she do £8k from zilch in a weekend. £300 overnight from when Grace did that hair tutorial.

She’s a shrewd business woman but just not a nice person
Exactly and you can ask brands for certain amounts to share their post. Even if she did one at 2k a month that easy adds to all the extra income from links etc.

Reactions: 2
She’s also just invested in recruiting staff for her business. She said this was so she could spend more time on the marketing and strategic side of it (Probably thats why she also changed her position from owner to CEO)
The staff she is recruiting are part of the governments kickstarter scheme, she wont be paying their wages herself. Grab grab grab again. She gets £1500 for taking them on too.
3DEE5766-ABB3-4D2D-81A1-BE819A2D3B6E.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The staff she is recruiting are part of the governments kickstarter scheme, she wont be paying their wages herself. Grab grab grab again. She gets £1500 for taking them on too.
View attachment 984044
I wonder how much of that £1500 will be reinvested into the young people she's just hired?🤔

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people who have to work with this racist scum.

• Haha
Will add a new thread #4 shortly get voting for the title suggestions please trolls.

Reactions: 2
Annoyingly I need to buy some bridal robes for my wedding this year, and had planned to get them from bespoke gems as I somehow hadn’t realised that was her business (because I paid little attention to her actual account… even before she blocked me).

She’s cheap so I do get how she makes so much money through her business. I just need an alternative now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I’m shocked at that. She seems really sweet and innocent. Wouldn’t say boo to a goose type!
Unfortunately that is why she got away with her bullying and hasn’t been held accountable.
Her minions stalk the accounts she decides to bully, send anonymous hate comments and hideous direct messages. The poor girls feel really anxious with being watched all the time and sadly some delete their account altogether. One woman had a family member suffering with a severe illness at the time so already had enough on her plate.
Every time she does this she goes to her stories and talks about her anxiety to get people feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s the sweetest little defenceless woman. Or she sends herself troll messages and posts these on her stories.

Anyways enough about that. 😊 I’m sure she will have her own thread one day so back to Gemma 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She has limited comments on her posts.

Socia
That’s right, Etsy only really works if you have a platform to funnel into it. Organic traffic to Etsy is almost impossible these days, especially for the generic crap she shills. Instagram is key to her business.
media is a key to everything nowadays Etsy including but not necessarily. If you have xyz sales( more than better) good reviews and you’re active on your Etsy you will rank higher. I have Etsy and I’m one of the top sellers and I don’t rely on instagram at all. Got hardly traffic from it. I did spend time learning seo and optimising my shop though.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.