Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way is grey is the other home account who met Gemma.. 167k followers & keeping quiet & still friends with her bestie!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The only way is grey is the other home account who met Gemma.. 167k followers & keeping quiet & still friends with her bestie!
I know you’d think her and wade (beckford) would be first to call her out since they both fall into categories of people she’s been shaming. I know I would

Reactions: 6
luxury bed company replied to me aswell:
Not getting involved and speaking up on injustice put you on the wrong side of every argument. By not condemning her they’re enabling her. Not good enough… but let’s be honest the influencers they work with leave a lot to be desired.

Just seen this on Elle Darbys post. Bigger accounts are talking about it now. Gemma has just blocked him too

The luxury bed company have dropped the cow
I’m not the biggest fan of this account as quite honestly Disney adults turn my stomach but fair play to them for speaking up. They’ve definitely gone up in my estimations.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.