Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Body confidence is such a issue but why harp on about it when a filter is constantly used. That's not body confidence. Ditch the filter and post some pics of you actually being body confident Amy!!

Sorry lovelies but this imbecile is one of instas most fake it to you make it.
Such a catfish🤮🤮🐀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that constantly posting about body positively. Here is an unedited post of a fake with no filler.
Where has her Mediterranean suntan gone. Guess it washed off in the rain.
I wish this lady would admit her true body size and not keep applying fillters.
AFFS wear a bra.
Why not be who you are and be proud of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is there a more update thread on this one?Iv recently discovered her and am freaked the duck out by her lips 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there a more update thread on this one?Iv recently discovered her and am freaked the duck out by her lips 🤮
I really like her, I like her style & have actually bought a few bits that’s she’s worn (not through aff/links though). I must admit her lips aren’t for me but each to there one I suppose.
I am super jealous of there free trip to Venice though 😱

I really like her, I like her style & have actually bought a few bits that’s she’s worn (not through aff/links though). I must admit her lips aren’t for me but each to there one I suppose.
I am super jealous of there free trip to Venice though 😱
You know what Iv dipped in & out of her stories abit more & she doesn’t seem too bad compared to others,Bit harsh of me to comment on her appearance. Have I the wrong person but was she outted for offensive comments or something?is that why she changed her account name?

You know what Iv dipped in & out of her stories abit more & she doesn’t seem too bad compared to others,Bit harsh of me to comment on her appearance. Have I the wrong person but was she outted for offensive comments or something?is that why she changed her account name?
I’ve read through this thread & there are some comments about her gossiping non favourably about her clients so that may be true as her account name has changed. I only discovered her recently & really like her style so followed her for that

Who has a baby shower at less than 20 weeks pregnant? 😂

"Ready to Pop", should be barely popped!

Was it not a gender reveal party? I’m sure she has plenty more in her to aff/link the hell out of a baby shower.
Yeah it was a gender reveal! I will say that I’m happy to see some colour in the baby clothes she’s shown so far, hopefully she won’t become another beige Insta-mum

Was it not a gender reveal party? I’m sure she has plenty more in her to aff/link the hell out of a baby shower.
FFS 😂 will there be a "baby's first kick party"? Bet there's a babymoon and Homecoming party! Will everyone in Cheshire get a notification like when the royals have a baby? 🤣😂

Sorry but WTAF is she like with the nipples like fag butts , its a 40th bday down a pub..mortified for her! Also I probably shouldn’t say it but christ her face is a wreck!

Reactions: 3
I am so glad there's a thread for her.. please can we discuss her recent engagement and Dubai trip...?
Im here for it! She so knew it was happening!
Im going to sound terrible here but whatever filter/tan editing she does is ghastly!she needs to stop.I wonder what she looks like naturally

• Heart
Im here for it! She so knew it was happening!
Im going to sound terrible here but whatever filter/tan editing she does is ghastly!she needs to stop.I wonder what she looks like naturally
Yesss.. I was hoping someone would reply 🤣

It's so fkn cringe. My favourite part was her birthday tribute post for Will... mainly featuring pictures of herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's so ghastly.. she looks like she needs a damn good wash

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yesss.. I was hoping someone would reply 🤣

It's so fkn cringe. My favourite part was her birthday tribute post for Will... mainly featuring pictures of herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's so ghastly.. she looks like she needs a damn good wash
Horrific,how could she think they were acceptable to post!she looks like shes come out of a mud bath ffs!

• Haha