Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Educate me,Whats a lavender husband 🙈😂
I’ve just googled it & got this

A lavender marriage is a male–female mixed-orientation marriage, undertaken as a marriage of convenience to conceal the socially stigmatised sexual orientation of one or both partners

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just googled it & got this

A lavender marriage is a male–female mixed-orientation marriage, undertaken as a marriage of convenience to conceal the socially stigmatised sexual orientation of one or both partners
Thank you I was too lazy to google🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yesss.. I was hoping someone would reply 🤣

It's so fkn cringe. My favourite part was her birthday tribute post for Will... mainly featuring pictures of herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's so ghastly.. she looks like she needs a damn good wash
……. she looks like she needs a damn good bra 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She really does.... the outfits she wears are shocking....
I don’t know what offends me more, Her Teeth,Her extremely awful bushy eyebrows,her make up, her nipples constantly like fag buts or the bad filters she uses that make her think she looks good.. actually overall she is just ugly af! And the fact she was exposed for being a total witch about her clients etc says it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know what offends me more, Her Teeth,Her extremely awful bushy eyebrows,her make up, her nipples constantly like fag buts or the bad filters she uses that make her think she looks good.. actually overall she is just ugly af! And the fact she was exposed for being a total witch about her clients etc says it all!
I could not agree more. Let's not forget her excessive consumerism and constant purchasing and promoting of throwaway fashion.

Ugh

At least she's STFU on the conspiracy theory front for now

Reactions: 1