TheLongMum #3 Life couldn't be harder, I ponder from Lake Garda...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, Anna is still jobless. She appears to have convinced the Job Centre (for now) that she makes a living from being an influencer, however her work is still very sporadic.

Still spending a lot of her time between coffee and charity shops while pleading poverty and spending a great deal of time with her emotional support sex toys.

Highlights previously include:

Sharing photos of her multiple overdue bills and unpaid council tax while seemingly doing nothing to curb her spending.

Losing the keys to the car she was given as part of a promotional campaign.

Crying over booking a city break and having her followers flood donations in so she could go away unburdened.

Sharing a photo of her satisfyer placed carefully on top of her apartment phone while away in Lake Garda, apparently by a kindly cleaner.

Well done @turkeylips for the winning thread title suggestion!

Anyone care to recap?
Bravo @turkeylips👏🏻 gold!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone on the last thread suggested that those of us that feel it’s ok for Anna’s ex to take one week off during the summer holidays expect her to do more because she is a woman.
So to be clear if Anna gets a job (unlikely) and her ex gets laid off I will 100% be saying that he should be responsible for the majority of the school holidays.
If they are both working then they should split responsibility equally across the year whichever way works for them.
Honestly if she did work and had 4 or 5 weeks off work a year like the rest of us, who thinks she’d be using it to cover childcare gaps? She’d be insisting it was necessary that she have those days off for herself.

She went to Italy the early hours of Saturday morning (so I assume her ex had the kids Friday night) and is getting back today, Wednesday. So that’s five days she was away. And she said her ex only did one extra night. Either she’s down playing him taking the kids for extra so she could have her holiday or she’s been downplaying how much time they spend at his.

She went to Italy the early hours of Saturday morning (so I assume her ex had the kids Friday night) and is getting back today, Wednesday. So that’s five days she was away. And she said her ex only did one extra night. Either she’s down playing him taking the kids for extra so she could have her holiday or she’s been downplaying how much time they spend at his.
She's really shot herself in the foot with this throwaway comment because now we know he has his children 50/50 and she's been massively exaggerating her situation. The mask continues to slip.

Also if he does indeed share custody 50/50 then he doesn't have to pay her maintenance so any moans about him not giving her money can now be disregarded.

Oooh dear, Anna.

Reactions: 10
This bish really hates her kids. ‘Back to parenting off the bat’- yes you’re their mother. Most mums can’t wait to see their kids after being away from them. ‘I would lie down but Cicely’s here’- the beautiful child you haven’t seen for days! Play with her. Those poor poor kids, it’s actually upsetting.

Reactions: 13
This bish really hates her kids. ‘Back to parenting off the bat’- yes you’re their mother. Most mums can’t wait to see their kids after being away from them. ‘I would lie down but Cicely’s here’- the beautiful child you haven’t seen for days! Play with her. Those poor poor kids, it’s actually upsetting.
Apparently she expected another couple of buffer days to recover from her holiday...God forbid.

Reactions: 2
Imagine for a second that their dad upped and buggered off to outer Mongolia or something. What in the literal duck would she do?

Reactions: 1
Definitely shocked me. She has it so much better than any single mums I know. One I know has a night out every now and then, not regularly, but she’s so grateful to be able to, and says it does her the world of good. Her kids Dad has nothing to do with them and she has no family. She copes a hell of a lot better than Anna and is about 10 years younger

Reactions: 7
Here’s what I don’t get…
She’s at home with a kid the same age as mine. So am I today.
I have on scruffy clothes because my kid will spend the day wiping her hands on me and using me as a climbing frame, and I’m doing bits of cleaning here and there when shes not surgically attached to me. If I tried to put on a full face of make up she’d be trying to trash it and what actually is the point? I abandoned my lunch half way through because my kid was quiet which is suspicious and that was the only time I managed to detach myself from her today.
Anna, who is apparently permanently overwhelmed, has a full face of make up and a pretty dress (or blouse) on and is complaining she hasn’t napped because her child is there.

Reactions: 5
Yet another insta mum who thinks it's really inspirational and relatable to hate your children. It's bleeping weird. She's not seen them for a week but she's spending her first day back with them answering a self inflicted q&a about her mini break LOL.

She just said she does 99% of the parenting?? How can that be right if the dad has them supposedly 50/50 we think???

Also baffled how she always has a full face of make up on, and her hair done. I am a mess today!! Been working, running around doing pick ups and now cooking dinner. Didn't even get to shower this morning

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the “didn’t even miss the kids” - I sometimes get a day / night / weekend away with my friends and I thoroughly enjoy it and it’s definitely needed to have a break from parenting and some me time, but I miss them as soon as I’ve left them and am texting their dad or grandparents asking for photos etc. How horrible that they could one day read that their mum went away without them and didn’t even miss them. Really sad.

Reactions: 12
Honestly she should just ask the dad to have custody of them full time, and Anna has them for the odd weekend or whatever. I’m sure she loves the girls but she just doesn’t seem to like being their mum. She openly admitted before they only had Cecily because they thought another baby would fix their relationship and they broke up when she was still a baby.

Reactions: 6
Adding this here as I reckon she'll take it down.

Wow. Really Anna?!?

Anyone else a bit 😳
My first thought was ‘there’s something not right with you’ who doesn’t miss their kids?! Fine you don’t them on holiday with you *cries a bit* but duck me, if only the dad could have them fully.

Reactions: 2
I think the kids dad is pretty useless, he doesn't sound like the kind of man I'd want children with. He has them from Sunday to Tuesday normally, that's my understanding from what Anna has said previously so he's had them an extra two days for her holiday. She has said he doesn't give her maintenance before now and he also pulled his face about giving her money towards some shoes so he isn't pulling his weight. He must be aware that Anna has mental health problems and is clearly unable to cope with her children and he's only taking a week off with them in the summer holidays, does he not like spending time with them either?

Reactions: 4
Honestly she should just ask the dad to have custody of them full time, and Anna has them for the odd weekend or whatever. I’m sure she loves the girls but she just doesn’t seem to like being their mum. She openly admitted before they only had Cecily because they thought another baby would fix their relationship and they broke up when she was still a baby.
I’ve seen her say that before and I do wonder if they both as a couple thought that, or if his side of the story is different.
Having kids puts such a strain on a relationship and I wonder if people who say that actually mean “I was worried they’d leave me and I thought another baby would make them stay”.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.