TheLondonGirl #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spoken about her a few times on here & so have a few others so I thought I would make a thread about her in the rave about section.

TheLondonGirl is a really sweet 26year old called Lucy that recently got back into YouTube. She has been doing YouTube on & off for years now.

I would say she’s one of the only real people on YouTube still & talks about her weightloss, mental health & many other things very openly.

I’ve messaged her through insta recently & she was so thoughtful with her reply you could tell she took time out to reply back with helpful information

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really like Lucy's videos! I found her weekly vlogs a bit too long for me so I just watched her other videos, really like her hauls and what I eat in a day videos! Glad shes back

Reactions: 1
I've just recently discovered Lucy through a recommendation on here. She's such a genuine person and completely real and down to earth.
I do also find her vlogs a little long but I've binged watched all her other shorter videos.

I love the longer vlogs. I can pop them on when I’m at home & feel like I don’t have to 100% focus on them as it’s mostly chatting right now while we are stuck indoors.

I saw on her twitter that she’s close to 6k. She didn’t beg anyone to sub to her or anything. Just said she hopes to reach that goal before she goes back to work

Reactions: 1