Thelittlelewisfamily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find the original thread so starting a new one. This gargoyle though- can’t wait for her next bikini haul 🙄

Reactions: 1
I can’t find the original thread so starting a new one. This gargoyle though- can’t wait for her next bikini haul 🙄
It seems there’s a loophole you can’t discuss private accounts. 😒

Funny though she went off the grid after the last thread took off. Can’t wait to see her wobbly gut in all her swimwear! While she goes on a holiday whilst still pleading poverty.

It seems there’s a loophole you can’t discuss private accounts. 😒

Funny though she went off the grid after the last thread took off. Can’t wait to see her wobbly gut in all her swimwear! While she goes on a holiday whilst still pleading poverty.

No fun in that. Gosh how awful did she look. I only started following her when jade did a funny post about her a while back and she’s such a tit show! & I’m not going to be totally awful she’s notgot the worst figure but those bikins were definitely not made for someone of her build 😂

Yay fathead threads back! She is just the worst person. Makes my piss boil her sweet and innocent perfect mum act, duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No fun in that. Gosh how awful did she look. I only started following her when jade did a funny post about her a while back and she’s such a tit show! & I’m not going to be totally awful she’s notgot the worst figure but those bikins were definitely not made for someone of her build 😂
Oh yes, after all she did to Jade! She’s in no position to start throwing stones is she.. we discussed the fact she broadcasts her life over social media, including the fact her home is currently empty! (If anyone is looking to go on the rob!)
I’d respect her a little more if she dressed like a respectable mum, it’s when she shows her outfits and she’s wearing ripped all over jeans and a crop top 😂 imagine the poor kids embarrassment if that’s what shows up at the school gates for him!

We can see how long this thread lasts before she gets her inappropriate panties in a bunch. I followed her a while but she’s gotten so much worse recently. All the ads and weird “hello my #sweetboy I really #love you so much and everything that you are #learning” oh and the begging for free stuff in every story.
They were more meant for someone off on an Ibiza holiday, drinking at ocean beach etc, not a mum sat by a pool enjoying the kiddy entertainment 😂

Oh yes, after all she did to Jade! She’s in no position to start throwing stones is she.. we discussed the fact she broadcasts her life over social media, including the fact her home is currently empty! (If anyone is looking to go on the rob!)
I’d respect her a little more if she dressed like a respectable mum, it’s when she shows her outfits and she’s wearing ripped all over jeans and a crop top 😂 imagine the poor kids embarrassment if that’s what shows up at the school gates for him!
Why why why post that you’re going away for a week and that your house will be empty! Idiot!

Yay fathead threads back! She is just the worst person. Makes my piss boil her sweet and innocent perfect mum act, duck off!
All for the gram and the #ad and #gifted! “Perfect mum” oh don’t i might piss my pants 😂😂

She probably can’t afford anymore fanny flossing swimwear because she’s not sponging the maternity pay and pissing it away weekly in Primark!

• Haha

If you follow jade she throws snide comments about Beth now & then & there bloody hilarious. She probably does want it robbed so she can cry on and people might feel sorry enough to send her things to fill it nicely 😂😂😂

If you follow jade she throws snide comments about Beth now & then & there bloody hilarious. She probably does want it robbed so she can cry on and people might feel sorry enough to send her things to fill it nicely 😂😂😂
I’m going to have to look!
Oh she’d love it if she were robbed, she’d beg and plead and play the woe is me pity card. Tagging companies to replace her council estate style furniture 😂

I really can’t believe what she did to Jade!! What a bleep 😖

I really can’t believe what she did to Jade!! What a bleep 😖
She’s a dirty piece of work and I think people need to remember that. It’s not even “don’t cross me or you’ll pay” behaviour it’s down right wrong and underhanded. bleeping over a friend like that. Wonder where the awful blonde Irish who was her accomplice is now?
Would all those brands she begged off want to know what people really think of her? I think so!

She’s a dirty piece of work and I think people need to remember that. It’s not even “don’t cross me or you’ll pay” behaviour it’s down right wrong and underhanded. bleeping over a friend like that. Wonder where the awful blonde Irish who was her accomplice is now?
Would all those brands she begged off want to know what people really think of her? I think so!
I don’t know what happened, I’ve just heard jade briefly mention it. And getting anyone sacked is just bloody awful. You on about the Kingsbury one? She seems to have disappeared. Apparently they were trolling on a tropics account being pretty awful about purpleteardrops little boy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know what happened, I’ve just heard jade briefly mention it. And getting anyone sacked is just bloody awful. You on about the Kingsbury one? She seems to have disappeared. Apparently they were trolling on a tropics account being pretty awful about purpleteardrops little boy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Purple Tear Drops, who was then Jewels and Drama and now Miss Mummy Blog?

I used to like Beth but unfollowed when I became fed up of her whinging. And that awful Irish woman oh my god!!!

Also has anybody else noticed that she seems to have a terrible grasp on basic grammar, for example she will say "I've just went to the shop" ....LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to like Beth but unfollowed when I became fed up of her whinging. And that awful Irish woman oh my god!!!

Also has anybody else noticed that she seems to have a terrible grasp on basic grammar, for example she will say "I've just went to the shop" ....LOL
Yes the way she speaks is awful hahahahaha

“I’ve just been and had a bath and now chill time” I swear that woman doesn’t know what real stress actually is. Life essentially paid for by our majesty and the government and a baby she makes sleep all day while she narcissistically films herself rambling, not to mention the fact I’ve never, in all my life seen someone buy them self so many clothes, but force their poor baby to wear only a vest, leggings and a bib.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.