Thelittlelewisfamily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve just been and had a bath and now chill time” I swear that woman doesn’t know what real stress actually is. Life essentially paid for by our majesty and the government and a baby she makes sleep all day while she narcissistically films herself rambling, not to mention the fact I’ve never, in all my life seen someone buy them self so many clothes, but force their poor baby to wear only a vest, leggings and a bib.
Makes more effort getting herself ready than she ever does with her child. Stop doing a full, very tacky, face of makeup and spend some time with that poor boy!!

Reactions: 1
Love how Beth comments, then deletes it straight away! Because she knows we will know it’s her. Nobody else gives a duck about her chunky head 😂

Love how Beth comments, then deletes it straight away! Because she knows we will know it’s her. Nobody else gives a duck about her chunky head 😂
We’d have more respect for her if she left the comment there.. or at least we wouldn’t suspect it was her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She got a girl the sack too, bit rich considering she’s sat on her arse claiming benefits for almost 2 years. Oh yeh she definitely smells....but then I suppose when you have a sinus problem as prominent as hers clearly is (by her nasally voice), her sense of smell is probably knackered too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It seems there’s a loophole you can’t discuss private accounts. 😒

Funny though she went off the grid after the last thread took off. Can’t wait to see her wobbly gut in all her swimwear! While she goes on a holiday whilst still pleading poverty.
Her account isn’t private! I have two Instagram accounts, one I don’t follow her on. I’ve just searched for her on that account and it’s an open account, can see everything so she’s definitely not in private.

Reactions: 1
I remember when she was working as a carer and walking a million miles each day (why on earth would you choose a job like that if you don't drive?!), she must have been absolutely sweating underneath that coat she always wore, I do wonder what the body odour situation would have been like at the end of the day 😂

ADMIN: closing this thread as it's getting a bit hateful and it's just for a tiny account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.