Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I am not the only one infuriated by her ‘parenting skills’ I mean she used to leave her son asleep on the sofa whilst she was doing ‘jobs’ elsewhere?

Reactions: 6
She’s an awful person. All she wants is that little boy to sleep, so she don’t have to bother with him.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else confused as to why they apparently went to get married on the sly?
Also what on earth was that cake smash thing about?! What is the point of that? Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Also what on earth was that cake smash thing about?! What is the point of that? Lol.
Pretty sure it was for the army housing, She couldn’t live with him without being married + you also get paid more for being married! So all a con 😂 🐸 also the cake smash is such a stupid idea! I remember my sister insisting I needed to do one for my kids first birthday, I told her where to go 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure it was for the army housing, She couldn’t live with him without being married + you also get paid more for being married! So all a con 😂🐸 also the cake smash is such a stupid idea! I remember my sister insisting I needed to do one for my kids first birthday, I told her where to go 😂😂
I can confirm first hand you don't get paid more for being married 😁 unless they're living unaccompanied but yeah, probably doing it quick to get the cheaper house as you can't get one without being married. It's fairly common, and why the divorce rates are so high 😂 although why they'd want to give up that house for a wreck is beyond me. There's a reason they're so cheap. But guessing as it's in essex(?) it's costing them a fair few quid and she's not working.

Why did she keep it a secret and then change her name? Surely she should of just said I got married because people where questioning the name change.

Also the cake smash? So instagram cliche. Where’s the originality?

I can confirm first hand you don't get paid more for being married 😁 unless they're living unaccompanied but yeah, probably doing it quick to get the cheaper house as you can't get one without being married. It's fairly common, and why the divorce rates are so high 😂 although why they'd want to give up that house for a wreck is beyond me. There's a reason they're so cheap. But guessing as it's in essex(?) it's costing them a fair few quid and she's not working.
Oh apologies I thought you did my bad 😂
Do you think they will actually give up that house. I think it’s all talk. Pipe dream perhaps 😂

Id love to know how much he earns she reckons they’re going to save to buy a house within a year and she’s not working and doesn’t seem to have to watch what she’s spending to much how is that possible?

I think they will as the cost will be drastically different but I doubt they'll get a nice one, they're all pretty much the same 40 years worth of paint on the skirting, damp, 80s kitchens. If they're lucky they'll get one with a new kitchen. Doubt it will be insta worthy.

Id love to know how much he earns she reckons they’re going to save to buy a house within a year and she’s not working and doesn’t seem to have to watch what she’s spending to much how is that possible?
Depends what rank he is? And they might use forces help to buy. Probably could save a lot if they move into quarters but doubt it would be in a year, unless he's working away a lot then they get extra money

I think they will as the cost will be drastically different but I doubt they'll get a nice one, they're all pretty much the same 40 years worth of paint on the skirting, damp, 80s kitchens. If they're lucky they'll get one with a new kitchen. Doubt it will be insta worthy.

Depends what rank he is? And they might use forces help to buy. Probably could save a lot if they move into quarters but doubt it would be in a year, unless he's working away a lot then they get extra money
He does go away so maybe have no idea how it works in the army though and how much they’re paying out currently though so maybe it is possible was just genuinely curious as going by ordinary people (also house prices where I live are crazy so that may be a factor if it’s cheaper there) it took us a while and living at home with no expenses to save and know of people with 40 grand deposit who still couldn’t get a mortgage as only one was working and anyone I know already renting took a while to be able to save a deposit as ur paying out rent every month it’s hard to put a chunk away too x

It's probably just a pipe dream. People can say whatever they want on social media.

He does go away so maybe have no idea how it works in the army though and how much they’re paying out currently though so maybe it is possible was just genuinely curious as going by ordinary people (also house prices where I live are crazy so that may be a factor if it’s cheaper there) it took us a while and living at home with no expenses to save and know of people with 40 grand deposit who still couldn’t get a mortgage as only one was working and anyone I know already renting took a while to be able to save a deposit as ur paying out rent every month it’s hard to put a chunk away too x
Yeah think it's a bit of a pipedream as I've only just stopped work last year as I had a baby but have no childcare and costs would outweigh my wages, but anyway before that I worked full time, we've been saving a few years and just have enough to buy in a cheaper area. No way would we be able to afford essex. The army housing is really cheap but don't think they could do it in a year. He would get extra money for working away but still don't think they would do it. Think she just makes out they're more well off than they are

Yeah think it's a bit of a pipedream as I've only just stopped work last year as I had a baby but have no childcare and costs would outweigh my wages, but anyway before that I worked full time, we've been saving a few years and just have enough to buy in a cheaper area. No way would we be able to afford essex. The army housing is really cheap but don't think they could do it in a year. He would get extra money for working away but still don't think they would do it. Think she just makes out they're more well off than they are
Can you buy army housing then?

She does aways appear to be buying a lot of stuff, I definitely agree with those of you who have said that. It is something I noticed too. but remember that you never know exactly how people are getting things, she could be loading it onto a credit card regularly for all we know. (No judgement - I'm sure I probably did that that when I was younger - just to say that things are not always what they seem) .

She does aways appear to be buying a lot of stuff, I definitely agree with those of you who have said that. It is something I noticed too. but remember that you never know exactly how people are getting things, she could be loading it onto a credit card regularly for all we know. (No judgement - I'm sure I probably did that that when I was younger - just to say that things are not always what they seem) .

Most of the stuff she buys is cheap crap from Poundland etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

And has anyone noticed shes been putting her kid in like summer clothes a lot lately? Like shorts and T-shirt’s and short rompers? It’s bloody freezing still and it’s not like they were dressed in shorts and T-shirt’s themselves either

Last edited:
And has anyone noticed shes been putting her kid in like summer clothes a lot lately? Like shorts and T-shirt’s and short rompers? It’s bloody freezing still and it’s not like they were dressed in shorts and T-shirt’s themselves either
And she keeps putting him in tights?! I mean what the hell?