Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for over a year and she has got more and more annoying as time goes by.

If I’m flicking through insta and her voice comes on my boyfriend actually walks out of the room haha, he also has a bet on that she will be pregnant very soon.

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for over a year and she has got more and more annoying as time goes by.

If I’m flicking through insta and her voice comes on my boyfriend actually walks out of the room haha, he also has a bet on that she will be pregnant very soon.
Yep definitely she even said the other day they had said not for 4 or 5 years once Noah was at school but that she’s now coming round to the idea of another sooner she will be pregnant before his 2 I reckon will also stop her having to go to work 🤣

• Haha
Yet another gifted day out in London seriously she must be approaching these companies as she’s made no secret of how much she loves London so but if a coincidence they keep getting gifting them she must be looking them up and approaching for freebies! I just can’t see how she’s the sort of account they would seek out to advertise anything
I can’t see it either?! She must be begging them to give her freebies! It’s the only way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh yeah she will definitely be pregnant very soon 🤦🏻‍♀️ She can barely look after Noah let alone another baby

Well if her earlier video of Noah looking like his crying and refusing that pouch doesn’t sell it to you nothing will 🤣 her content is honestly shocking for a wannabe influencer! Apparently he loved them in later vids though so cue tagging the company hoping for some freebies to be sent

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if her earlier video of Noah looking like his crying and refusing that pouch doesn’t sell it to you nothing will 🤣 her content is honestly shocking for a wannabe influencer! Apparently he loved them in later vids though so cue tagging the company hoping for some freebies to be sent
She’s already been tagging them hahaha. And now she’s begging for hello fresh or gousto. She’s so bloody shocking. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now he’s addicted?! Oh Beth you are so tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s already been tagging them hahaha. And now she’s begging for hello fresh or gousto. She’s so bloody shocking. 🤣
Begging yet again 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s getting embarrassing now

• Haha
I was howling at this - the kid was absolutely shaking his head and pulling away.

Lost as to why you’d even share that if you’re trying to clinch a deal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was howling at this - the kid was absolutely shaking his head and pulling away.

Lost as to why you’d even share that if you’re trying to clinch a deal
I thought exactly the same that would be the one you delete not share it! Goes to show little or no thought goes into her posts and I’m baffled she’s getting these ads and gifts!

Reactions: 2
She wants matching mum
And son wear??!! What even is that 😂
Im pretty sure it’s something she’s made up otherwise shops would be selling I’ve mum and daughter and dad and son but never mum and son lol there’s a reason they don’t because don’t want to dress like their sons Beth! 🙈 if she has a girl next can you imagine all the matching outfits and begging free bows and hair accessories

• Haha
Im pretty sure it’s something she’s made up otherwise shops would be selling I’ve mum and daughter and dad and son but never mum and son lol there’s a reason they don’t because don’t want to dress like their sons Beth! 🙈 if she has a girl next can you imagine all the matching outfits and begging free bows and hair accessories
Matching outfits?! How cringe 🤮