Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping idiot bragging she’s going to book Disney only not to realise she can’t afford it 🤣 then they eat out again. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m predicting a little announcement soon.. there was a pic recently of her on stories wearing a stripy dress and I definitely noticed a bump….

• Wow
I’m predicting a little announcement soon.. there was a pic recently of her on stories wearing a stripy dress and I definitely noticed a bump….
Oh god no 😐 She can’t even look after the one she’s got

I see she's had her baby but I haven't seen her announce his name . Waiting for a magazine deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn't they move to Lincoln to be closer to her family and friends? There's been no mention of her family/Jacks meeting the baby. I know some people go into a newborn bubble and want no visitors but Noahs not well and she's doing runs to the pharmacy instead of people grabbing it for her, bit strange.

Didn't they move to Lincoln to be closer to her family and friends? There's been no mention of her family/Jacks meeting the baby. I know some people go into a newborn bubble and want no visitors but Noahs not well and she's doing runs to the pharmacy instead of people grabbing it for her, bit strange.
She said a few weeks ago that they had made the decision to not allow visitors for the first few weeks once baby is born.

New to this thread. Jumped on to see if she had her own thread because I saw she did a gifted travel system video. It really annoyed me. She has a pram already. She’s just accepting gifted products that she doesn’t need. Fair enough if she was giving it away but she will more than likely keep it. Plus she keeps tagging aveeno baby in her stories. Waiting for a sponsorship or free gifts I’m guessing

• Angry