Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack sounds so controlling. She has to run every single thing by him. How many husbands really know what you buy the kids for xmas? She said she had to ask him to have her lips done. Showed some mugs and said jack would kill her if she bought them. And now panicking because she rented a film on sky 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She
Jack sounds so controlling. She has to run every single thing by him. How many husbands really know what you buy the kids for xmas? She said she had to ask him to have her lips done. Showed some mugs and said jack would kill her if she bought them. And now panicking because she rented a film on sky 🤦🏽‍♀️
Let’s be honest it’s pretty much most of his money , she’s not worked for long

Reactions: 2
I thought this she’s not painting him in a very good picture at all!! And whether she works or not she’s his wife not his child she shouldn’t have to ask or inform him over every little thing very strange behaviour

I thought this she’s not painting him in a very good picture at all!! And whether she works or not she’s his wife not his child she shouldn’t have to ask or inform him over every little thing very strange behaviour
Its so so strange!

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 aw I really feel for her lately yano I think she’s really lonely and jacks family feel obliged to help her
if she wasn’t such a vile person then I would probably have more sympathy but she’s a stuck up witch 🤣

Infuriated by her earlier stories!! Works as a carer but didn’t have the vaccine ages ago when she was first offered it because there was “no evidence about how it might affect her fertility.” Think somebody has been reading conspiracies. So basically she has been working around probably vulnerable people and not had the jab. Selfish is not even the word. Also such a massively attention seeking post basically telling us all that she’s trying for another baby.

It's literally just her cleaning everyday, never know a house with 1 adult and small child get so dirty in my life 😂😂 don't need to see another carpet hoover line again Beth geeezz we know you clean every minute, snoooozefest

Reactions: 4
It's literally just her cleaning everyday, never know a house with 1 adult and small child get so dirty in my life 😂😂 don't need to see another carpet hoover line again Beth geeezz we know you clean every minute, snoooozefest
even though she cleans everyday I still think it looks grubby 🥴

Reactions: 3