Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gifted day out! That’s the only time they take poor Noah anywhere decent sorry but im baffled how she moans they’re skint all the time! The rent/council tax on the house will come straight out his wages with him being army and it’s an alright wage even after that to be fair then she’s working aswell. They’ve only got one child I don’t understand why they can’t afford anything 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Another gifted day out! That’s the only time they take poor Noah anywhere decent sorry but im baffled how she moans they’re skint all the time! The rent/council tax on the house will come straight out his wages with him being army and it’s an alright wage even after that to be fair then she’s working aswell. They’ve only got one child I don’t understand why they can’t afford anything 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
EVERYTHING with Noah is staged for the gram. I saw a picture a while ago where she was trying to advertise some books that she was "reading" to him, you just know the poor child was made to sit there, probably desperate for her to interact and actually read with him, whilst she took photos, it breaks my heart the way he she is with him. I was told that all the outdoorsy pictures are staged and that he is made to be in the pushchair the majority of the time and gets let out for photo ops 😭 I really feel for him, he has no chance

Reactions: 2
The gifted meal and cocktails takes the absolute piss , she’s not a big bloody account ffs . She definitely approaches all these companies

Reactions: 3
The gifted meal and cocktails takes the absolute piss , she’s not a big bloody account ffs . She definitely approaches all these companies
Oh she does! Mutual friend and she apparently let slip once or twice that she can ask on insta and see if she can get this and that. The night away in that castle thing a while ago...she asked for, the shrek world thing...she asked for. She's an idiot if she thinks anyone believes people and companies actively seek her out, I mean look at the state of her

EVERYTHING with Noah is staged for the gram. I saw a picture a while ago where she was trying to advertise some books that she was "reading" to him, you just know the poor child was made to sit there, probably desperate for her to interact and actually read with him, whilst she took photos, it breaks my heart the way he she is with him. I was told that all the outdoorsy pictures are staged and that he is made to be in the pushchair the majority of the time and gets let out for photo ops 😭 I really feel for him, he has no chance
Aw that’s so sad 😭 how old is he? He doesn’t talk much for his age bless him!

Aw that’s so sad 😭 how old is he? He doesn’t talk much for his age bless him!
He doesnt do a lot of anything poor thing, but i guess when your Mum ignores you to stick her head in her phone 24/7 what more can you expect.

He doesnt do a lot of anything poor thing, but i guess when your Mum ignores you to stick her head in her phone 24/7 what more can you expect.
I remember when she said he was very advanced and would be walking early 🤣 safe to say that never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This mornings story’s 😭 put your phone down and play instead of telling him to stop roaring at you 💔 breaks my heart

I cannot cope with the way she speaks, “Jack’s just went to the shop” etc, makes her sound so common 😕😖

I can’t be the only one to have noticed how filthy her phone is on her last but one post?! 😖🤢🤮

is it just me or she being extra beggy lately?! First a tumble dryer, now this week she wants some rollers such a scrounger

well well well, look at that. Took a few weeks but she finally got her teeth whitening kit she's been on the beg for. Maybe we won't have to look at her grotty gob for much longer

well well well, look at that. Took a few weeks but she finally got her teeth whitening kit she's been on the beg for. Maybe we won't have to look at her grotty gob for much longer
How embarrassing, I could never beg for freebies

So many people like her though . No morals or scruples but they seem to get what they want in the end . Obviously no conscience either .
I honestly don’t see the appeal, she takes awful photos, she always looks dirty all the time and seriously doesn’t have a clue when it comes to Noah 🤣

If it’s not your thing then when accept gifted tickets!!?!? Honest to god she boils my piss