Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fuming is she that nobody has sent her the mirror she keeps begging for! Imagine thinking you need some new bits and having the audacity to go straight to insta to basically ask for it for free. That poor child is going to grow up with no idea about the value of money or hard work

Reactions: 2
How fuming is she that nobody has sent her the mirror she keeps begging for! Imagine thinking you need some new bits and having the audacity to go straight to insta to basically ask for it for free. That poor child is going to grow up with no idea about the value of money or hard work
She's so far up her own arse thinking that she can get anything she wants for free because she has a few followers on instagram. I honestly don't get why people like her 🤷‍♀️

She's so far up her own arse thinking that she can get anything she wants for free because she has a few followers on instagram. I honestly don't get why people like her 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this. The stories and stuff she posts are so mundane, like who actually cares AT ALL that you're about to wash your dishes or had a crap nights sleep. She is the most beige person, literally nothing interesting about the girl

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. The stories and stuff she posts are so mundane, like who actually cares AT ALL that you're about to wash your dishes or had a crap nights sleep. She is the most beige person, literally nothing interesting about the girl
its the heavily filtered pictures I can’t get over 🤣 they’re bloody awful

Reactions: 1
To be fair to the girl she clearly works hard. But I certainly wouldn’t have liked that lifestyle at 21/22! Her daily routine seems completely relentless, if she’s not at work then she’s cleaning, she seems quite lonely and doesn’t appear to do anything fun.

To be fair to the girl she clearly works hard. But I certainly wouldn’t have liked that lifestyle at 21/22! Her daily routine seems completely relentless, if she’s not at work then she’s cleaning, she seems quite lonely and doesn’t appear to do anything fun.
It’s not unusual to be living that sorta life at that age in the army world to be honest, lots of couples get married young to get the married quarter.
also just wana say Beth you defo need a 14 in both shorts(No hate) she’s a lot smaller than me! But she does story’s getting chocolate out the snack cupboard every night then says she doesn’t know why they don’t fit 🤣

It's the poor child I feel sorry for. Give him some attention rather than spending every waking minute on your phone or cleaning. I'm so happy for him that he is finally going to a nursery that will be able to provide stimulation that his Mother should be providing him. She wonders why the kid doesnt talk or interact

Reactions: 3
It's the poor child I feel sorry for. Give him some attention rather than spending every waking minute on your phone or cleaning. I'm so happy for him that he is finally going to a nursery that will be able to provide stimulation that his Mother should be providing him. She wonders why the kid doesnt talk or interact
100% agree

Beth we can see what you ate for dinner in those shorts.
She’s another instagrammer that won’t size up so things fit her better it really bothers me because they would look so much better , nobody cares what size the shorts are Beth 🤣

Christ almighty
She must be cut in 2 that camel definitely needs to go up another size

And I’m sick of seeing what skank comes off her face from that bleeping thing