Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that her latest post is cringey and inappropriate?! 🤔
Just had a look are we talking the bath one? Yep it is and the caption, I love how the bond that jack and Noah have.. but doesn’t finish the sentence think you mean I love the bond they have!

Reactions: 1
See Noah’s got his arms and legs out again on this lovely day by the sea while she wears a coat 🙈

Reactions: 5
Reckon she may possible be pregnant? A lot of hinting about being tired, not feeling well and being extremely emotional recently...

Reactions: 4
Shock her latest post shows Noah wearing a T-Shirt and Romper whilst she wears a coat and jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️

That beach photo is just disgusting - it looks freezing and wet. Noah’s there in a pair of dungarees??? Put a jacket on the kid.

Reactions: 3
Like how she showed the kid hitting the dog and quickly grabbed him back and posted it because it had been discussed on here. Twisted

Honestly, if this girl doesn’t blow her beak soon I’m going to vomit. Every time she talks she is so blocked up it turns my stomach!! 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5