Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. Jumped on to see if she had her own thread because I saw she did a gifted travel system video. It really annoyed me. She has a pram already. She’s just accepting gifted products that she doesn’t need. Fair enough if she was giving it away but she will more than likely keep it. Plus she keeps tagging aveeno baby in her stories. Waiting for a sponsorship or free gifts I’m guessing
She’s too selfish to give anything away even if she doesn’t need it 🙃

Reactions: 1
Already whinging about the school holidays, granted I'll be whinging too by the end of the 6 weeks but he's only been off a few days.

I get the impression she wanted to move closer to family so they were childcare and its not worked out that way. She chose to have another child knowing her partner works away Mon-Fri so surely she knew she would have to solo parent during the holidays 🤣

I’m wondering if she has split up with the husband? She no longer has his name in her Insta bio and I have noticed the lack of wedding ring in some pics 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if she has split up with the husband? She no longer has his name in her Insta bio and I have noticed the lack of wedding ring in some pics 🤔
Ohhhh 🤔 I haven't had a snoop in a long time! Has he not been on her stories & been mentioned at all by her? No weekend family time she usually shows 👀

Does anyone know whatever happened to her friend keeping up with the kingsberrys? Anyone remember her??