thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her post about these forums? Someone commented saying they don’t think the forums are filled with jealousy, but the comment is now deleted. Her most recent post showing off her hair have comments from her and some guy that sound like they are taking the mick out of her followers - he asked what colour was her shed painted, and she asked what size of batteries his remote takes? Sounds a tad disrespectful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw that, she said she’d read comments on herself and how disgusting or whatever it was I don’t think I’ve actually seen her mentioned much on here to be honest, I get what people say just scroll by if you don’t like it but sometimes it’s nice to be able to vent and u need to know ur not going mad thinking wtf about these people, you can’t say it to them as ur branded a troll for having a different opinion but if you chose to open ur life on Instagram in the public domain your inviting opinion and not everyone’s going to agree with everything or is going to be curious or question why or how u do things and you need to expect that and be able to take it otherwise don’t do it, that’s the cost of your swipe up commission and gifted items

Reactions: 5
If Im honest, I cannot standher. She tries too hard to seem funny without trying, to seem like shes blase and just being down to earth and cool but in reality she is a snooty cow.
I'm also in the camp of people wondering what really went on with the house raffle....for all we know she could have plucked a winners name from thin air and pocketed the profits. Nobody would know...and for someone who does stories (mostly bragging about tit she bought or video after video of her daughters dancing 🙄) everyday she was very quiet until the comp ended. Weird

Reactions: 9
Cannot stand her cringey blase trying to be a cool mum stories. Everything is so try hard, all oooh look at me I am so fabulous sitting in my dull drab house making cakes again or flicking my hair around whilst constantly trying to be sarcastic and eyes flicking side to side and pouting.

Frauded people out of all the raffle money and went radio silence after.

Reactions: 11
She rates herself so much. For someone who was a single mum who claims to have had it hard in life, (who blatantly happened to marry into some cash) you’d think she would be a bit more humble. Plus remember she has 3 children, not that you’d ever know as the oldest boy always seems to be ignored and it’s all about those bratty girls

Reactions: 13
She tries too hard to be funny, and fails miserably. Did anyone see when she went for a night out in London and was in the toilets literally every 10 minutes doing stories? It was the cringiest thing ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever did happen with the comp? One minute she was really vocal and next, radio silence.

Reactions: 4
I seen the London night out! It was awful and so stupid and cringey. She is not a funny drunk. It was deleted quick sharp the next dat and she went quiet for days...to return and not even mention it. Yeah you should be embarassed by that lol

• Haha
The comp was a joke. Wouldn’t tell anyone how many tickets sold, or how much she was making from it. said it’d be a live draw then it wasn’t, said she’d post who won then said she wouldn’t. Moaned about how much work it was running a comp of that size. she post picks of her house and then when people ask questions she bluntly tells them to scroll through her pics and find out for them self’s. She started up a home wear shop that disappeared fairly quickly she sells her old stuff on a different account but wants it payd thru friends and family PayPal so she doesn’t have to pay any fees and the rest if the time she talks utter drivel into her camera about being vegan her hair or explaining her skin care routine. I used to quite like her but since they moved house it’s all look at me aren’t I so good looking/so hard working/so good to my kids. Boring AF. And saying she’d read stuff on here about herself? Iv seen nothing about her up up until she did that so tbh I think it was just an attention seeking stunt and a way to get her followers to tell her how beautiful she is. She’s sayd she had a pretty hard upbringing and thats sad, but like most of the bigger accounts the more followers she gotten the less relatable she’s became.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how hard an upbringing she’s had tbh.
Her husband has fingers in many pies £££

If you were so inclined, a freedom of information act would give the details of how much ££ was received by them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think it was strange that part of the terms of the competition was that if enough tickets were sold the winner would win the house, there was no mention of a percentage for their “costs”. However if not enough tickets were sold they would keep a percentage of the money for their “costs”. We all know the costs involved in transferring a house to new owners would be a lot more (when there’s legal issues, searches and land registry changes in deeds etc) than just sending someone a cheque who’s name was picked at random

Reactions: 3
To be fair,maybe her 16 year old son doesn’t want her to feature/mention him on insta. Mine blocked me and his aunties on his totally out of the blue- I just noticed one day I couldn’t see his posts anymore. It’s understandable at that age

To be fair,maybe her 16 year old son doesn’t want her to feature/mention him on insta. Mine blocked me and his aunties on his totally out of the blue- I just noticed one day I couldn’t see his posts anymore. It’s understandable at that age
My son is the same I’m on his 1st profile but he’s got another “private” on that I’m not on or allowed to be on 🙄🤣

I’m so intrigued about the comp, so many unanswered questions!
And she will never answer them! I remember seeing a comment from someone when she launched the competition something about her sister/sister in law (not sure - some relation) doing a similar competition and being accused of fixing it or it being a fraud.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the competition website has been deleted? I really believe it was all shady AF, why so silent In the lead up to the comp closing Jo? You have a big enough mouth for any other issues.

Reactions: 6
I am really leaning towards the fact they pocketed the whole lot and ppsted a made up name on the website. Who is really going to dig deeper to find out if its true?! Dodgy if you ask me. But of course all her kiss ass followers will say Jo is so perfect, she wouldnt do that! Na she's just an hole. She lives in Kirkcaldy ffs! Come back down to earth love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am really leaning towards the fact they pocketed the whole lot and ppsted a made up name on the website. Who is really going to dig deeper to find out if its true?! Dodgy if you ask me. But of course all her kiss ass followers will say Jo is so perfect, she wouldnt do that! Na she's just an hole. She lives in Kirkcaldy ffs! Come back down to earth love 🙄
Did they even post the name of the winner? I don’t think they did. They said in the end it would be up to the ‘winner’ wether they wanted it to be made public or not. Convenient huh?