Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ads are failing, her hair must smell sour.
Jess stop selling your kids and get in the shower.

@TheWitchIsBack for top thread suggestion had to shorten it slightly!

Mod edit acronyms for obscure accounts aren't allowed in title and add a tag so we know who this is

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why you would upload a pic of yourself sifting tit out of a paddling pool?! duck sake!
Probably trying to get gifted some swim nappies or something! 🙄

Reactions: 5
She can't stick to anything. Writes a meal plan and then today doesn't want to cook whatever is on her plan. It's Monday! The point of meal planning is to create different meals?! We meal plan to fit in with our pre lockdown life of quick dinners on certain days when the kids have activities etc. She just did it for the sake of it and then moved away from it on frigging Monday!

Reactions: 4
Why does she always blag so much? Why can’t you just say you had a nice day with your kids by the lake but no, it’s always a big song and dance and probably lies to make her sound more interesting.

Nice to see Sophia only gets a groom when she’s being pimped to sell kickers

So much arse licking of other Instashams. She's ' imploring' us to buy Candice book. Erm no ta Jess, I won't line the pockets of a former pimp who sold vulnerable women for cash. Oh and which budget envelope did your new book buys come from?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So much arse licking of other Instashams. She's ' imploring' us to buy Candice book. Erm no ta Jess, I won't line the pockets of a former pimp who sold vulnerable women for cash. Oh and which budget envelope did your new book buys come from?
Whatttt? I’ll have to look for threads on her!

I’m not suprised she’s licking Megan Rose Lane’s arse - they are both wet wipes

Reactions: 1
Wait what. Former pimp!?

Read her thread, there's even a documentary she did about being a pimp and living her best life.

Reactions: 1
How funny! She posts a selfie thinking she looks glam and then someone comments she looks sad behind the eyes! 🤣
All of a sudden she’s then struggling! 🙄

• Haha
No Jess no1 mentioned the race ‘ting’ you are just looking for content

and why does she insist on repeating things? Bruv, BRUVVV. Yes sis, yeah sisss 🙄🙄

Do you thing gurl and wash your hair!

Hopped on to the live just out of curiosity at 11:30 and Sophia walked past her in the background... I know it’s a Saturday night but it’s so late!!! The lack of routine is straight wild

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hopped on to the live just out of curiosity at 11:30 and Sophia walked past her in the background... I know it’s a Saturday night but it’s so late!!! The lack of routine is straight wild
She will be preaching today how it was a one off. Bit like all the screen time is only when she’s good 🙄 we know different Jess, we see you 👀

I watched some of the live but then it turned into all about me me meee. She mentioned trying to be more authentic and true to her roots so be interesting to see which Jess is the real Jess.. the ghetto version or the one we get on YouTube with the angelic voice?!

She also said people had messaged her saying her content had changed? 🙄

Reactions: 3
She will be preaching today how it was a one off. Bit like all the screen time is only when she’s good 🙄 we know different Jess, we see you 👀

I watched some of the live but then it turned into all about me me meee. She mentioned trying to be more authentic and true to her roots so be interesting to see which Jess is the real Jess.. the ghetto version or the one we get on YouTube with the angelic voice?!

She also said people had messaged her saying her content had changed? 🙄
When she was talking about all that I think she was talking about here....coz people call her out for how her accent changes etc. This is typical Jess though, she can’t pick a theme for her content and stick to it the same was she can’t pick a way to speak and stick to it. Anyone know what happened to the budgeting envelopes? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Ugh did not want to see her shorts get eaten by her arse in those videos

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.