Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The self imposed exile lasted long then.

She is addicted to the validation and the freebies, she was never going to stay away for any significant amount of time.

Reactions: 6
Jess you joker, you never left did you. Couldn't help the lure of sell sell sell. After everything your followers told you about your bloody debt course you've still managed to write a blog about those bloody envelopes and photo them kids for the grid. All this while at a 'conference', more like sat at a hr stall at a careers event. You really need to get assessed for martyr syndrome (On top of all the other ailments you've self diagnosed yourself with). Sell sell sell sell sell......

Bet she's 'wfh' today. How do her employers not notice she does duck all wfh.

Reactions: 11
Comes back ‘online’.. BAM there’s an ad.
She can’t really leave because she’ll have agreed with companies to do ads at certain times

Reactions: 7
It’s not been made clear on the title thread, I think someone needs to add fatfunnyone at the start of the title thread.
I set this one up as the last one was getting full! Sorry... I haven’t set one up before so didn’t know quite what I was doing 😬
Don’t know how to edit the title. If anyone knows let me know and I’ll try change it.

Reactions: 1
I set this one up as the last one was getting full! Sorry... I haven’t set one up before so didn’t know quite what I was doing 😬
Don’t know how to edit the title. If anyone knows let me know and I’ll try change it.
Ah don’t worry, I’m not sure How to change it but I’m sure one of the admins will be able to help x

Reactions: 2
And she’s back... basically to plug her tour and share her crappy ads.
So predictable!!

Reactions: 1
First post... actually my second but my last one last week which was an essay just didn’t go through 😩

I cannot stand this Instagram account and I have NUFF to say about it but weirdly the reason I’ve been compelled to post again is actually the physical insult in the title - it’s too far! We know she reads here and she doesn’t need to read insults about the things that she can’t change ie her face. Just my two cents.

With regards to everything but her face, I’ve absolutely had enough but can’t look away. I do think this comes from a place of deep self esteem issues but the way it manifests (ew buzz word) is this gross narcissism and ultimately the abuse of her followers.

I have followed her since the days when she might have been considered a normal human being and the demise has been grim. It appears she reads on here and then posts accordingly but has some kind of immediate amnesia before going back to the same tactics. You cannot f*cking manipulate broke people into paying you to learn how to not be broke, especially when you’re not even remotely qualified. And don’t get me started on pimping the dead friend. I refuse to believe that this girl’s family read her posts and think anything other than she is being an absolute prick. She was selling things to raise money for the related charities and never disclosed what she raised, she also didn’t continue it, presumably because it didn’t line her own pocket sufficiently. It’s not charity if you’re doing it for yourself 🙄

Her posts show about 3% engagement from her overall following and when I last looked she had only sold about 20% of the tickets for her shows. It isn’t working and therein lies the desperation. She will milk the 3% dry and then it’ll be game over.

But yeah as per first point, however much of a user and all round knob she is conduct wise, the personal insults about how she looks really dilute the valid points I see raised on here and I don’t think they’re needed.

Reactions: 18
Her engagement has dropped to an all time low! 183 likes on her latest cash grab post regarding those stupid overpriced envelopes and the post has been up for 6 hours 😂

Just goes to show that it isn’t just those on tattle that are sick of her waffle! Must be all of her followers too!

Reactions: 9
Her engagement has dropped to an all time low! 183 likes on her latest cash grab post regarding those stupid overpriced envelopes and the post has been up for 6 hours 😂

Just goes to show that it isn’t just those on tattle that are sick of her waffle! Must be all of her followers too!
I’m Surprised she is still picking up ads with such low engagement.

Reactions: 2
I think her engagement goes to show that A LOT more people read here than post here, people are becoming wise to nonsense!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.