Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing!! I did wonder how she was hopping around like that after a c section and why she still looked pregnant but didn’t manage to spot the nail varnish! Also thought I was imagining that she had had her nails painted blue before giving birth because they lasted about 2 days which I thought was very strange for gel polish!
You have to have all nail polish, gel polish, acrylics removed when you go in to hospital, otherwise apparently they can’t take your sats? They advise all pregnant women not to have it on now 🙈

Reactions: 3
I am aware this is incredibly pedantic but hey, I will blame it on lockdown!

this is on her eBay post...you can see her nails are blue so was taken before she had the baby. She is such a bullshitter to make her life look better than it really is
clearly a tattler or totally deluded!!!!

Reactions: 1
This woman is just infuriating. Feeling grateful for her new child but must spend time with him and take a photo of it. What is wrong with her? Can’t she just enjoy the time without the desperate need to be on camera? Also she doesn’t have a following big enough that requires her to use subtitles. Especially with her grasp of the English language being that poor!

Reactions: 4
For Someone that’s meant to be absolutely terrified of giving birth found time to record themselves putting on a show and dance for Instagram moments before having a C-section... she really is a fool isn’t she.

Reactions: 10
This woman is just infuriating. Feeling grateful for her new child but must spend time with him and take a photo of it. What is wrong with her? Can’t she just enjoy the time without the desperate need to be on camera? Also she doesn’t have a following big enough that requires her to use subtitles. Especially with her grasp of the English language being that poor!
I don’t like her but it doesn’t matter how many followers she has really, even if you have 3 followers if one is hard of hearing it’s just politeness to make your profile accessible to them.

Reactions: 7
Those baby mama dances give me so much second hand embarrassment.
You are a mid 30’s married mother of 3 and going in about being a baby mamma - please return to your seat Jessica

• Haha
Every time I see ‘JJ’ I chuckle.. she hates his name 😂 poor Jason 😂

....oh and the baby mama dance (cringe) - she looks like she’s REALLY struggling around the time of birth.. can’t talk about it, don’t ask her any questions blah blah... oh wait... *presses play on the music*

Fraud!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I see ‘JJ’ I chuckle.. she hates his name 😂 poor Jason 😂

....oh and the baby mama dance (cringe) - she looks like she’s REALLY struggling around the time of birth.. can’t talk about it, don’t ask her any questions blah blah... oh wait... *presses play on the music*

Fraud!

It’s Jaycen, the healer she keeps reminding us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t agree with her saying not to book home delivery slots for shopping if you can go out. Boris has advised us to use home delivery and to only go out if necessary.
I know it’s hard to get a slot but don’t judge those that have managed to get one. The one I have is not until next Friday but I booked it last Friday.
Who does she think she is?! How about you eat up all the batch cooking you claim to do?
She boils my blood! 🤬

I didn’t agree with her saying not to book home delivery slots for shopping if you can go out. Boris has advised us to use home delivery and to only go out if necessary.
I know it’s hard to get a slot but don’t judge those that have managed to get one. The one I have is not until next Friday but I booked it last Friday.
Who does she think she is?! How about you eat up all the batch cooking you claim to do?
She boils my blood! 🤬
The point is there are people that can't leave their house at all and the slots should be prioritised to them.

Reactions: 5
The point is there are people that can't leave their house at all and the slots should be prioritised to them.
I agree. A lot of supermarkets have special slots for their vulnerable customers. People do still have to eat and lots of people are self isolating so have no choice but to book home delivery. We’re all in this terrible time together.
She just has to jump on anything that will give her engagement.

Reactions: 6
Is she for real with giving her just 2 year old a bowl of ice cream and then not knowing where she’s hidden it... to find it in her bed?!?

Seriously.... newborn baby or not that’s literally ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
God awful stories every day. Just enjoy your newborn ffs. Stop trying to force followers and engagement, stop with the eBay ads, stop with the swipe ups. There's a pandemic going on and is this really what you want to be remembered for? Trying to flog plastic tat fridge organisers? bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 8
I think part of her is probably quite enjoying this pandemic. She classes herself as a workaholic (lol) and yet she can’t work but neither can anybody else. She’s probably the happiest she’s been in ages because she isn’t missing out on anything. Probably the perfect time for someone like her to take mat leave because she can relax knowing that everyone else is suffering with her! That’s the kind of thing she finds satisfaction from. She hasn’t paid the pandemic any attention, if anything she seems to be quite pleased with it all. Really weird!

Reactions: 3
I find the narcissism too much - why is every story a photo or tit boomerang of her double chin, greasy hair and unbrushed teeth. Honestly - imagine being in love with yourself that much

So another account I follow of a family who just tragically lost their son, have named him Jayce - which apparently means healer....

Reactions: 1
Why does she want “lots and lots and lots” of kids when she is crying and can’t cope with the ones she’s got???? What is wrong with this woman?

I could totally see her becoming a mum with 6 kids on benefits, yet still pretending she’s a workaholic! In fact I think she’s pretty much living like that at the moment! She looks so messy and unwashed!

So another account I follow of a family who just tragically lost their son, have named him Jayce - which apparently means healer....
So Jess has mentioned a few times!
That’s terribly sad - I wonder if she knows them or will see it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.