Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree she is very sketchy with her ads, also the picture of her in the mirror was from
A gifted restaurant trip the day before but no ad tag and Paultons park trip with her ex husbands wife and kids but no tag for ad when she got free tickets and a press trip with them last year. #rollseyes

Reactions: 1
Totally agree she is very sketchy with her ads, also the picture of her in the mirror was from
A gifted restaurant trip the day before but no ad tag and Paultons park trip with her ex husbands wife and kids but no tag for ad when she got free tickets and a press trip with them last year. #rollseyes
I happened to watch her stories and there was a note on the coat saying for disclosure and that the wellies were too dirty to wear (has she read tattle?) although youngest child had yet another pair ? these wellies must all be pretty rubbish if your child of 3 needs 4 pairs ? I thought she’d paid for Paultons!!! I knew she was fishing last year.
She is just all about all the freebies and it’s reallg very annoying.

I know I should just unfollow. She’s become so self obsessed and boring. And no longer engages with ordinary followers just gushes over Martha and the dreadful blossomingbirds but this ⬇ Just so bleeping boring. ‘Either instagram hates me or you lot do’ or maybe love your just boring.
You lost over 1000 followers after your COOP steak ad, and it’s taken weeks to regain 100. You’re not relatable any more because all you are doing is trying to get ads and sucking up to bigger influencers. I’m going to have to unfollow. Shame because I liked you.

Attachments

So yesterday we get the long gushing post about her mum, which is bloody awful to loose your mum so I get that but then we get the post saying her really close friend has died and that we won’t hear from her and she’ll be offline. Today she’s posted about sweets? Do we think no one messaged her asking her what was wrong!? She just couldn’t stay away!

So yesterday we get the long gushing post about her mum, which is bloody awful to loose your mum so I get that but then we get the post saying her really close friend has died and that we won’t hear from her and she’ll be offline. Today she’s posted about sweets? Do we think no one messaged her asking her what was wrong!? She just couldn’t stay away!
She is the most attention seeking awful instagrammer I’ve followed. She’s so awful.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow. Her posts are just depressing. She’s not addressing any important issues she’s just using Instagram as therapy and attention seeking. You don’t need to document every time you cry or have some kind of profound moment to prove that “you’re normal” 🙄 everyone deals with grief. I follow quite a few ladies who have lost someone recently but she’s going above and beyond.

The crying and being ‘real’ is just so crap, then the thanks for all your messages. Your such a lovely lot. She is getting worse and worse. Time to gush over @anna blossomingbirds and @carasuthers but way to full of grief for normal people. Just the big influencers then.

Does Annie still have a dummy wedged in to her mouth 24/7? She must be getting on a bit now. I unfollowed a few months back for the reasons above

Does Annie still have a dummy wedged in to her mouth 24/7? She must be getting on a bit now. I unfollowed a few months back for the reasons above
I think they recently took it. It’s a shame really as her account was a bit different, she was kind of normal and I liked the farm/house/dogs and the farm style life. But now she’s just a whining flogger. Constantly chasing deals and freebies.

Today we’re holidaying at centre parcs which is just down the road from her house so hardly far. It’s her daughters birthday and she’s had a panic attack....shock. Don’t worry though here comes amazing husband to save the day...

Today we’re holidaying at centre parcs which is just down the road from her house so hardly far. It’s her daughters birthday and she’s had a panic attack....shock. Don’t worry though here comes amazing husband to save the day...
He’s so manly and tough *swoon*
Hmm ‘holidaying’ and holidaying term time... I reckon this will turn out to be a #gift #wearesolucky #wetmyselfoverthisgift

I’m so emotional and panicked that I could barely even Instagram it all and tag micro scooters at the same time... 🙄🤮

I reckon it’s a build up. After losing 1200 precious followers after the disastrous COOP steak #ad, she’s building up. Look how traumatised this poor weak little mama is, and dear centre parks reached out to give us special mama family time to heal and cry in manly arms #gifted.
There’s no way she paid for it or she’d be saying paid for, as a brag that she would need to. This mama is such a big influencer she needs to say when it not an #ad 🕺

l think she has lost her edge somewhat since Annie is now that bit older she can’t do the whole cute baby thing- what will she be posting when Annie is at school? I mean you never see her mention Will any more since Annie is now clearly the favourite bit I feel that she’s a bit nothing without Annie. Yes she lives on a lovely farm, but what else does she do? She doesn’t go to events ever, she’s not part of any group of instagrammers (despite trying tagging her favourites) - ‘my friend Elle’ or ‘cara’ who I have to say I’ve never seen another instagrammer mention her. She is clearly grafting behind the scenes with these big influencers to try and get in the inner circle, but does not seem to of accomplished getting her name on the list for any events what so ever. Although to be fair she’d prob not able to go as Nige would be out on his tractor...

Ah, finally - my people! I made a thread a while ago about her under influencers. Could someone merge them maybe please? This woman irritates me so much! I love how she always mentions how full her inbox is when in reality it's probably full of tumble weed! Desperate attention seeking fame wh*re! I have no respect for her after how she acted after her mum died.

I have to say I’m pretty sure she reads this as last night she posted a picture of her little boy after It was commented you don’t see him any more! Make it more obvious?! Hello 👋 farmers wife enjoying your holiday reading this are we?!

I have to say I’m pretty sure she reads this as last night she posted a picture of her little boy after It was commented you don’t see him any more! Make it more obvious?! Hello 👋 farmers wife enjoying your holiday reading this are we?!
Annoying as she must be so pleased there’s a thread about her 😂

Had to join to comment on this but I also find her incredibly annoying. She is constantly buying clothes and things for Annie. She’s on a few of the selling pages on Facebook and I find it so rude that she sells on items that have been gifted.

Reactions: 2