Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really drag her ‘so poorly sick child’ with a temperature shopping. Highly irresponsible! Spreading germs and that poor child. Thats why she’s pissed off about leaving the pushchair outside in the rain. Can’t strap her in, ignore and shop for the gram.

Reactions: 1
Did she really drag her ‘so poorly sick child’ with a temperature shopping. Highly irresponsible! Spreading germs and that poor child. Thats why she’s pissed off about leaving the pushchair outside in the rain. Can’t strap her in, ignore and shop for the gram.
thick as tit and selfish!

I thought that, when my two are ill I don’t take them anywhere to avoid spreading germs and lumbering some other poor sod with sick kids. Yes pushchairs wet so she can’t strap Annie in so thats why she’s not posted any videos of her in the changing rooms hinting how much she likes items but can’t afford them aka being a grabby desperate knob tagging the brand in the hope they’ll take pity on her. Pay for it like the rest of us do Kirsty in the real world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently being married to a farmer is a full time job in its self....
she does not have a clue!
it’s not all shopping and begging. It’s graft, mud and paper work. Never hear her mention a BPS. (Bet she doesn’t know what that is!) 😂

• Haha
Oh my god, her latest stories. How weird that she gets to plug her daughters IG and another collaboration because ‘followers’ have asked her about them. I smell bullshit. Or pig tit.
I’ve never understood how she can tag herself as a skin influencer ( 🤮 ) when she has such appalling skin. Sad thing is is that some people will look at her heavily filtered face and buy the crap she uses because they think it’s working. It’s not. Although if she cut out all the sugar and crap from her diet she might have better skin and not keep losing her teeth to rot. Setting such a bad example 😡

Oh my god, her latest stories. How weird that she gets to plug her daughters IG and another collaboration because ‘followers’ have asked her about them. I smell bullshit. Or pig tit.
I’ve never understood how she can tag herself as a skin influencer ( 🤮 ) when she has such appalling skin. Sad thing is is that some people will look at her heavily filtered face and buy the crap she uses because they think it’s working. It’s not. Although if she cut out all the sugar and crap from her diet she might have better skin and not keep losing her teeth to rot. Setting such a bad example 😡
The woman uses more filters than my Brita

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always rotted teeth related issues. If it’s not the dog it’s her....surprised she’s not begged dental work for them both.

Reactions: 2
Obsessed with herself,not relatable,compares herself to others when she thinks she is looking AWFUL 🙄🙄🙄 but shows her nails are perfect,I find her too focused on her looks. When she does that it just grates on me that’s all.

Reactions: 2
Always rotted teeth related issues. If it’s not the dog it’s her....surprised she’s not begged dental work for them both.
Speaking of the dog. I have it From a close friend of hers that those puppies her sprocker had were Fathered by the cocker. As in a father/ daughter mating... some puppies died and then he was booked In to have his balls off not long after. Money making or accidental? I know what my guess is!

• Wow
  • Sick
Slagging off a BBC program yet it’s clear she’s not watched it. Liz Bonnin is against these big industrial factory farms and actually, she is right, we should all cut down on our meat consumption! Farming is being taken over by businesses and not ‘proper’ farmers (nope Kirsty that’s not you!)
Cutting down and making sure it’s good quality is the message. Makes me laugh as K really isn’t the best advocate for British farming is she?!

As if she’s gone on a wreath making workshop with the delightful ‘The home that made me’
Presumably she’s paid for the pleasure of making a few substandard wreaths in a poorly finished home with someone who creates her own mumsnet threads MOD style!

Wondering how long it will take for these women she’s met today to clock on how awful she is. Now she’s met them in real life I can’t imagine it will be long!!

Cannot stand THTMM or TFW, both vile women! I imagine a MOD style fallout. I expect neither of these self absorbed ladies will be able to stand being in each other’s company for long. 2 egos that big cannot possibly get on for long! Very much expect Charlotte is using Kirsty to get more local support for her crappy workshops.

• Haha