Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even start this discussion View attachment 50960
What the actual F? And tell me now, how would she feel if one of her kids needed a life saving transplant? She would expect someone else to donate!! I hope she loses followers for this šŸ˜”
Just goes to prove what a selfish witch she is. No wonder sheā€™s Billy no mates

What the actual F? And tell me now, how would she feel if one of her kids needed a life saving transplant? She would expect someone else to donate!! I hope she loses followers for this šŸ˜”
Just goes to prove what a selfish witch she is. No wonder sheā€™s Billy no mates
She really is a piece of tit. Years ago when I first started following I thought she was so pretty and natural. Now all I see is an ugly, nasty witch who will probs cry ā€˜trollsā€™ or use her own motherā€™s death as an excuse for her behavior. Disgusting. Lots of us have lost loved ones Kirsty, you are not the first. Stop trying to gain followers and sympathy off the back of a tragic family death. I have zero respect for someone like her!
Can she honestly not see how horrid she sounds in those stories? Can she honestly not see that HER comments could genuinely upset someone who might have a family member in need of a transplant? Nasty nasty nasty

Attachments

Last edited:
OMG!! Thatā€™s awful. So sheā€™d let her kids die if they needed a transplant? Absolutely vile woman.

She is vile
How can anyone seriously like her? That organ post is unforgivable.
She wouldnt wanna recieve any then ? How does she think it happens.

What a disgustingly stupid individual. No wonder no one likes her.

Reactions: 2
She is vile
How can anyone seriously like her? That organ post is unforgivable.
She wouldnt wanna recieve any then ? How does she think it happens.

What a disgustingly stupid individual. No wonder no one likes her.
How can she have gained a few followers after that?

Reactions: 1
Whilst I think everyone has the right to choose about organ donation and it is a personal thing, she really didn't need to raise such an emotive subject.
She was stupid if she thought she wouldn't get bombarded with replies. Then all she did was hide from them and delete it and play the victim, again!
The comment about "having gone through so much in my life, I feel I deserve peace" - it really riled me as she thinks she's the only person to ever experience grief. Such a self centered witch.

Reactions: 8
What a hypocrite! No one loves a freebie more than her!! Upset you didnā€™t get one kirst?!

Reactions: 8
What a hypocrite! No one loves a freebie more than her!! Upset you didnā€™t get one kirst?!
Exactly! She really is vile! Her stories on organ donation were irresponsible but slagging off someone who is donating Ā£10k to charity?
I wondered why she hasnā€™t done a ā€˜tattle rantā€™ like so many others have but I think she knows if she directs her followers here they will see how many people on this thread actually know her in real life. This thread actually makes for embarrassing reading tbh!
Her nastiness really is coming through now, I canā€™t believe brands want to work with her!

Sheā€™s so try hard, but calling out Caroline Hirons (who I think is vile) wonā€™t endear her to all the mamas.
She is thick as the pig tit that surrounds her minging house!

Reactions: 4
BE264662-51FF-47B3-9A75-480CBCDE43AA.jpeg

Maybe you should think about paying this nice, hard working mother next time. You sponger

Reactions: 5
I think her personality is really starting to show now. She seems slightly aggressive?
I had a friend who would say things like ā€˜oh...youā€™ve had your hair done....?ā€™ and that was it. A kind of, Iā€™ve noticed but thatā€™s as far as Iā€™m going to go. I get the feeling this is Kirsty.
And I donā€™t even think she cares about the stuff she gets, itā€™s the validation she wants. The organ donation insta stories...my only thought was ā€˜youā€™ve done that for engagementā€™ Her last few posts have been really bad.
I really used to like her but I actually find her quite awful now.

View attachment 51678

Maybe you should think about paying this nice, hard working mother next time. You sponger
I actually feel like sheā€™s picked a bad picture of the other lady on purpose? Her eyes are half open? Yet K looks insta ready!

I think her personality is really starting to show now. She seems slightly aggressive?
I had a friend who would say things like ā€˜oh...youā€™ve had your hair done....?ā€™ and that was it. A kind of, Iā€™ve noticed but thatā€™s as far as Iā€™m going to go. I get the feeling this is Kirsty.
And I donā€™t even think she cares about the stuff she gets, itā€™s the validation she wants. The organ donation insta stories...my only thought was ā€˜youā€™ve done that for engagementā€™ Her last few posts have been really bad.
I think you are right. I cannot believe I used to think she was really nice!?
I totally agree with the need for validation, she knows damn well if she posts something like ā€˜I donā€™t feel like Iā€™ve got my tit togetherā€™ while throwing in digs about no help from her husband and mentioning her mum that sheā€™ll get a flood of ā€˜Iā€™m the sameā€™ and ā€˜youā€™re amazingā€™ Utter drivel! Sheā€™s so bloody needy and pathetic. How about just being happy with your lot? Who cares if other people have more money than you and can afford childcare or if their husbands help load the dishwasher? I wish her followers would wise up to her bullshit.
Sheā€™s an insecure, nasty, selfish, lazy witch and she needs to bore off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Funny you should say that. When her and I were friends we went to an event & she Invited me to her place after. But I should ā€œgo home and get changed and sort my hair out firstā€ When I got back to the event the other girls i was friends with asked where Iā€™d been. I told them and they went mad. She is honestly such a mean girl. Out for lunch with her one remembrance day & she instagrammed throughout the two minutes silence. Taking selfies. Constantly belittles everyone, but claims ā€˜bullies and trollsā€™ itā€™s a load of nonsense and not everyone who knows her can be wrong!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Funny you should say that. When her and I were friends we went to an event & she Invited me to her place after. But I should ā€œgo home and get changed and sort my hair out firstā€ When I got back to the event the other girls i was friends with asked where Iā€™d been. I told them and they went mad. She is honestly such a mean girl. Out for lunch with her one remembrance day & she instagrammed throughout the two minutes silence. Taking selfies. Constantly belittles everyone, but claims ā€˜bullies and trollsā€™ itā€™s a load of nonsense and not everyone who knows her can be wrong!
I only came on here to say why on earth are M&S giving her free food again when I saw this ā˜ Nasty! Does she even realise how horrid she is?!?

What the hell did she wear to the wedding?
Get the impression she didnā€™t want to be there so dressed for a shopping trip.
Not the usual amount of pictures taken and outfit hair drivel.

Reactions: 1
What the hell did she wear to the wedding?
Get the impression she didnā€™t want to be there so dressed for a shopping trip.
Not the usual amount of pictures taken and outfit hair drivel.
Looked horrid. Love how sheā€™s the only one sat down while everyone else is dancing (no mates) Probably only got invited because of her husband. I was told no one in the local farming community can stand her

Looked horrid. Love how sheā€™s the only one sat down while everyone else is dancing (no mates) Probably only got invited because of her husband. I was told no one in the local farming community can stand her
I can well imagine. Not a lot in common with the farming community

Yet again another bleeping press trip! It's never an ad is it!
Do other influencers use the term press trip? I just find it odd? It surely should be classed as a gifted trip? Sheā€™s not a bloody journalist nor does she have a column in a magazine does she!?!? I donā€™t think she writes her crappy blog anymore does she?