Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone like her, Tattle is a inconvenience. Like all these Instagrammers spending an absurd amount of time talking into their phones about their mundane lives, making no real valuable contribution to anything. They want the #gifted situation to carry on, they want free stuff, they want people to admire them and like them , they don’t want anyone with a difference of opinion , or someone who wants to have an adult conversation. To accuse Tattle of possibly causing someone to commit suicide is absolute bollocks. These instagrammers “ selling” their made up picture perfect lives , now that’s what could cause someone impressionable to feel low. Honestly , these people are pathetic to have become adults and still need that constant verification that you are liked and noticed

Reactions: 2
For someone like her, Tattle is a inconvenience. Like all these Instagrammers spending an absurd amount of time talking into their phones about their mundane lives, making no real valuable contribution to anything. They want the #gifted situation to carry on, they want free stuff, they want people to admire them and like them , they don’t want anyone with a difference of opinion , or someone who wants to have an adult conversation. To accuse Tattle of possibly causing someone to commit suicide is absolute bollocks. These instagrammers “ selling” their made up picture perfect lives , now that’s what could cause someone impressionable to feel low. Honestly , these people are pathetic to have become adults and still need that constant verification that you are liked and noticed
She’s literally doing it to get more attention and followers. When Instagram removed loads of fake bought followers she dropped from 15.2k to 14.1k, she’s still not back up and must be so bitter. She’s small fry and stagnant and desperate for attention so calling out tattle is probably a calculated move for attention.

Reactions: 1
She’s literally doing it to get more attention and followers. When Instagram removed loads of fake bought followers she dropped from 15.2k to 14.1k, she’s still not back up and must be so bitter. She’s small fry and stagnant and desperate for attention so calling out tattle is probably a calculated move for attention.
It’s totally calculated and it’s worked. Her posts were getting around 300 likes, that one over 700. The sad thing is the pictures she put in her story with the dog and her youngest are nicer than the ones she put on the grid!

My problem with this woman is that she preaches on and on about being kind but she isn’t! I 100% believe the ex friend I chatted too about her. Everything she said added up and was pretty much proven by the sudden absence of her real life friends from her grid and the resulting posts (lots of friendship quotes)
I’m done with her, she has zero idea of what a nasty piece of work she is in the real world (we do get flashes of this on the gram-careful there Kirsty) and it must be everyone else’s problem. All these mean friends who drop her, nope nothing to do with HER. She will never realize what she’s really like and I feel sorry for her. Can someone like her be truly happy? Very much doubt it. She has to get the likes on the gram to feel any self worth when in fact she should be focused on being a decent friend irl.
I’m not sure why you would direct your followers to a site that has ppl who clearly know her on it? That’s playing with fire except like a lot of these instagrammers they really believe their own hype and their tribe/army/minions will supply them with the comments of adoration and love they so desperately need. These followers do not know you, they are sucked into your fake life and because you constantly insist you are kind they believe you!
If you can’t handle the heat of being criticized don’t put yourself out there. Don’t put your kids out there either, safeguarding at its worst.

Reactions: 6
It’s totally calculated and it’s worked. Her posts were getting around 300 likes, that one over 700. The sad thing is the pictures she put in her story with the dog and her youngest are nicer than the ones she put on the grid!

My problem with this woman is that she preaches on and on about being kind but she isn’t! I 100% believe the ex friend I chatted too about her. Everything she said added up and was pretty much proven by the sudden absence of her real life friends from her grid and the resulting posts (lots of friendship quotes)
I’m done with her, she has zero idea of what a nasty piece of work she is in the real world (we do get flashes of this on the gram-careful there Kirsty) and it must be everyone else’s problem. All these mean friends who drop her, nope nothing to do with HER. She will never realize what she’s really like and I feel sorry for her. Can someone like her be truly happy? Very much doubt it. She has to get the likes on the gram to feel any self worth when in fact she should be focused on being a decent friend irl.
I’m not sure why you would direct your followers to a site that has ppl who clearly know her on it? That’s playing with fire except like a lot of these instagrammers they really believe their own hype and their tribe/army/minions will supply them with the comments of adoration and love they so desperately need. These followers do not know you, they are sucked into your fake life and because you constantly insist you are kind they believe you!
If you can’t handle the heat of being criticized don’t put yourself out there. Don’t put your kids out there either, safeguarding at its worst.
To be honest this domes

Clearly just attention. Wanted engagement to precede the ad. 895 likes but ad only has 169. She’s desperate for more deals.

Why in God’s name do the likes of M&S think that gifting school uniforms to someone like her is going to make people think, oooh I know, I’ll be a complete mug and go and pay with my hard earned money and BUY my school uniform from there??!! I really don’t get it!! All this “kindly gifted” bollocks does is wind me up and make me not want to shop there!!! Don’t even get me started on the free spa days/holidays 😡

Reactions: 5
Why in God’s name do the likes of M&S think that gifting school uniforms to someone like her is going to make people think, oooh I know, I’ll be a complete mug and go and pay with my hard earned money and BUY my school uniform from there??!! I really don’t get it!! All this “kindly gifted” bollocks does is wind me up and make me not want to shop there!!! Don’t even get me started on the free spa days/holidays 😡
She knows her #ads are getting bugger all interactions/likes so she’s begged for a like on her stories. That’s just plain embarrassing! What annoys me with this M&S ad is that she’s encouraging people to buy their kids shoes from here without properly road testing them. She ‘thinks’ they will last the rough and tumble? What if they don’t though? She’s a total idiot

I really can’t stand this woman. I’ve heard from a few people that know her that she’s a real nasty piece of work.

Certainly has put me off M&S!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I always buy m&s for my skinny kids (the trousers and shirts are the best fit) but I will not buy them now.

Does she get paid for these ads, or just receives the gifted items? I wonder because she doesn't work, yet seems to be shopping all the time. Maybe her husband foots the bill

Well I’ve just come home from M&S after spending A LOT of money on school uniform which is hard as I don’t earn loads and it hurt my wallet 🤣 Seeing you gift to influencers pisses me off M&S, it make me want to never buy your uniform again, however, if you gift uniforms to families in shelters or via food banks etc... I’d be much more ‘influenced’. Why are these companies not being smarter??

Reactions: 6
She does nothing but. whinge and whine about nothing . You my lady took on farmers wife. Duties DEAL WITH IT. You knew what come with farmer s wife life .

She’s mislaid the baby monitor? Her child is very nearly 4!! November I think. Why is she shouting from her room at 7am? Does she not have legs? She’s not a baby for God’s sake.

It’s like she was desperate to get the 1st picture of pumpkins so she trespassed on another farmers field 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ she is thick as 💩
Anyone else find her choice of 1st dance weird? That song is about depression/unrequited love! ‘I don’t think you’re right for him, look at what might have been’
I would NOT wanting to be dancing to that with my new husband 😮