Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks it's completely wrong of her to be posting a 'kindly gifted' post on Instagram within days of her announcing her mother passing away!? When my mum died I could barely function. I just can't imagine Instagram being a priority when you're in that situation!? Couldn't stand her anyway but she's gone further down in my estimation now!

Reactions: 10
I don't think it's completely wrong, but yeah it seems a bit weird to be immediately doing an advert for a necklace the next day, to combat it is she has written look at me still on insta while I'm grieving! To be honest I don't expect anything less from people who choose to make money this way.

I was fine after my mum died! Certainly not so griefstricken I couldn’t function. It affects everyone differently

Reactions: 5
For that she has my sympathies, but come on, that's not a normal thing to do.. she even added the #gifted in later on when she knew less people would be reading the caption of the post. If she was contracted to post by a certain time then I'm sure given her circumstances, that could have been extended. Each to their own. I just find it really odd ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
I think taking a week out or just posts about her fam would've been more respectful, I kind of 'get it'. A next day #AD is the sort of thing I'd expect mrs hinch to do! Although she would probably wait an hour.

Reactions: 3
I’m judging more that hundreds of people have commented on her post sending their condolences and she has only replied to or liked the ‘big’ accounts comments. I understand she can’t comment to everyone and I certainly wouldn’t expect her to but it just put me right off her.

Reactions: 4
I’m judging more that hundreds of people have commented on her post sending their condolences and she has only replied to or liked the ‘big’ accounts comments. I understand she can’t comment to everyone and I certainly wouldn’t expect her to but it just put me right off her.
So many people do that on insta. Ignore the general, but swoon to the popular. It's pathetic

Reactions: 4
Ooh, look at what Clarks have got in! I'm going to post everything I like in stories and make sure I @ them and tag them. Fingers crossed they send me some! ? I suppose it worked with another company when Annie needed shoes! She is so cringey.

Had a search and couldn’t find her. She had pretty small account she’s been plugging away at. I followed since about 5k followers, she was quite sweet and natural. I had a few brief chats with her but she’s become so annoying. She now only responds to other (bigger) influencers with gushing crap. Posts about supporting ads etc. I’ve reported many of her posts as she is terrible at disclosure now she’s started getting her freebies. Her engagement is going down as she gets bigger. She ‘so so lucky’ it’s a shame as she’s losing what made her normal.
Her last post was the worst ad I’ve ever seen. She posted with #ad hidden away in hashtags. But then added it later at the top after 400 likes ?
Interestingly though she dropped 400+ followers that night and since yesterday morning has dropped another 700...

cannot her the woman....followed for a while but unfollowed few weeks ago. she's dull

Reactions: 1
Ahh I’m so glad I found you guys...

She is annoying on every level...an instamum wannabe, from her disgusting insistence to eat/spit every meal, loudly, through her stories to her referring to her near school age child as a baby...

I have noticed she has been commenting on MM’s posts a lot, and like you said it just so gushy and fake, funnily enough I have never seen MM respond!!

Reactions: 2
Ahh I’m so glad I found you guys...

She is annoying on every level...an instamum wannabe, from her disgusting insistence to eat/spit every meal, loudly, through her stories to her referring to her near school age child as a baby...

I have noticed she has been commenting on MM’s posts a lot, and like you said it just so gushy and fake, funnily enough I have never seen MM respond!!
It’s like the attention has gone to her head. One of mine is same age as her youngest so when they were born it was quite nice and she was always really friendly. Now she’s so busy being an influencer. The other day she put a story up asking people to choose a colour of blind then a bit later on shared that 1000 people had viewed the story and no one had voted ? because it was so boring.

100% agree I followed her for ages, but then she stopped engaging with normal people and only refers to the bloggers in her stories (who don’t mention her) and I notice she is always going on about her mates (elle feathering Empty nest, blossoming birds lady, sally at getting stuff done in heels) but has never met them....I also realised she started saying oh my poor kids with their scruffy scooters I got them at the dump- then by some miracle the next day new micro scooters arrived and the same with the Russel and Bromley shoes how she always tags the labels then low and behold ‘the baby’ has new shoes.

She has totally lost all her normal appeal- her blog used to be good but now that’s just full of adverts for m&s food...

Reactions: 5
So 2 days ago there’s an ad for muddy puddles who’ve sent 2 youngest wellies and coats. An intro of contains gifted clothing...One pic has one of the gifted microscooters with no tag or comment. I raised an eyebrow because she’s usually licking Hunters ass and Joules and I’m sure she’s had boots off them ?
Then today a grief post but trying to get noticed by Boden, although she’s already had Boden freebies. No tag for the wellies in an ad 2 days ago. And youngest child not in the gifted wellies... so annoying.