Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the scrounge yet again tagging a holiday cottage. Yes Kirsty we would all love a holiday but hey ho rather have my health right now.
Why doesn’t she just go and book it then instead of tagging them hinting to get it for free lol she’s delusional

Reactions: 3
Kirsty seems to forget these holiday cottages happen to be shut up and the people who own them have lost a lot of money this last year do to Covid , including that place which happens to be a few miles down the rd from me. Don’t think they are going to give you a free weekend anytime soon .put your hand in your pocket and pay for it .help these people Instead hey.

Reactions: 5
Wow is she for real moaning about people not sticking to rules etc!!! I might be wrong but didn’t last lock down when again there were rules didn’t her and her family attend a shoot? Yes I get it was outside but come on like they wouldn’t of all stood together for drinks and nibbles after

The shoot they attended was allowed but she definitely takes going to the shop for essentials and applies it liberally. I understand feeding 4 kids takes a lot of food but she has been off to do 'essential' shopping every other day for the whole of 2020

I see she’s toying with the idea of changing her name again, she’s definitely been reading on here... it needs changing, bet she’s never mucked out a cow shed by hand or unloaded a trailer of straw in her life...

Reactions: 5
What’s happened last week to cause a few unfollows? Have I missed something? I thought she’d been a bit quiet.... -21 on Thursday is odd? Was it about the shoot post or has she said something controversial about organ donation again?
43CB8021-52C6-4CF1-965D-21FCB0D9CC55.jpeg

What I don't get about the shooting is she never shows any side of it other than posing in her outfit. Although I wouldn't want to participate in shooting myself I have friends who do and I don't have a problem with it as long as its done correctly and particularly that everything shot is eaten and not just shot and wasted. Her family never seems to eat what they shoot which annoys me, a shot wild pheasant is higher welfare than a factory farmed chicken but if you don't eat it what is the point other than for a 'gram photo.
Shooting is clearly a big part of their family life so why not try to provide some info on the subject, talk about the regulations, show recipes for game, show how the birds are reared and the land is maintained etc. It is controversial topic but if its that important to them advocate for it and show people all sides.
I can't help but feeling the shoot day posts are just because it is usually associated with wealth and she thinks it makes her look important or something

Reactions: 1
She wouldn’t be able to handle any backlash from it and would be too scared of losing followers. She can’t handle confrontation at all, which is why she blocked me 🤪🤪

Reactions: 2
She wouldn’t know one end of a cow from the other.
Not even farming their own land, it’s solar panels.
Total fraud. She’s published her own address enough time to get the hint

The clothes were awful made her look bigger 😳 the Breton tops suit her more

I cringe watching her try on clothes. The way she tugs on her tops is so annoying.
Her face looks weird in some of her videos, puffy

I literally can’t believe how vain she is. She’s a grown woman and she just constantly preens herself in front of her phone. Does she heavily filter everything?

I literally can’t believe how vain she is. She’s a grown woman and she just constantly preens herself in front of her phone. Does she heavily filter everything?
It’s so off putting and horrid! She’s vain but feels the need to heavily filter her stories so I’m guessing she looks like crap irl.
I watched her stories earlier this afternoon and nearly messaged her to have a go! She sounds so insincere about the ill NHS staff and I really hope none of her followers are local, she’s just told them if they get seriously ill they are fucked! So irresponsible 😡 She’s thick as tit ‘the main cardiac surgeon’ does she not know most hospitals with cardiac departments and normally big and will have several surgeons? She’s such a twit! I dislike her! She has the cheek to criticize non covid believers then says she misses mooching in shops. She was doing a hell of a lot of that before this latest lockdown! She was putting those NHS staff at risk with her selfish shopping addiction.
Get in and homeschool your kids you lazy witch, the rest of us do it!

Should she not declare she’s worked with m&s recently in that last post? They always send her free food or maybe they were pissed off with her last ad for their food (she burnt it all!)