Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today on her stories the whole family are sharing one advent calendar (which was gifted but isn't an AD) Will and Annie had to decide who got the first chocolate. Seriously the amount of crap she buys and she couldn't even pick up a cheap advent calendar so the youngest two could have one each.

Reactions: 5
Today on her stories the whole family are sharing one advent calendar (which was gifted but isn't an AD) Will and Annie had to decide who got the first chocolate. Seriously the amount of crap she buys and she couldn't even pick up a cheap advent calendar so the youngest two could have one each.
I thought this was odd - all the other purchases plus the ' crap' calendars are prob what most of her followers have -🙄

Reactions: 1
Those leggings are bloody awful. Coated leggings are a def NO for someone of her age. Those Sainsburys ones just look cheap and nasty!

Reactions: 3
Head to Sainsbury’s everyone to make your legs look like Black puddings.

Just awful..... has she no real life friends she can ask this stuff to?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine not allowing your kids to have there own advent calendar as you don’t want advent Calendars everywhere. That’s what happens when you have kids I’m afraid. But it’s ok you keep receiving your free gifted tit as that’s not a problem having that everywhere the house looks like it’s bursting at the seams as it is

Reactions: 3
She needs to seriously change her name ... before she used to show farm stuff now it's just ad after ad

The name is definitely to sound more appealing... they don’t live on a farm, and her husband isn’t a farmer he’s a contractor that works on other peoples farms.

Reactions: 6
Ohhh hubby works for a farmer free accommodation which comes with the job . Nothing special. Pretty normal in my neck of the woods but our Kirsty likes to big it up . Boring damp accommodation she seems to big it up. Trying to convince us it’s wonderful. no Kirsty as above your husband is working his but of for a farmer 24/7 .

Reactions: 4
I’ve just caught up with her Instagram. I’d not looked at her or her stories after Annie’s birthday because she made me very cross.
Wow, what a lot of ADs!! Also, she looks like she’s really piled the lbs on. She looks very chunky on her last grid post! I know that sounds horrid but I remember chatting to one of her many ex friends and she said Kirsty was a total witch about her friends weight. Oh how the tide has turned. That’ll be karma you nasty cow!

So in October she does an advert for Kerrygold butter. Bit of a kick in the teeth to her supposed BRITISH farming roots to be advertising Irish butter.... fast forward 2 months and when writing out her Christmas shopping list she has Anchor butter written down.
The bloody cheek of the woman! I hope Kerrygold demand their money back. Her lack of integrity is a joke!
I’m shocked she’s posted that last grid post, her face locks weird, like she’s plastered make up on..looks cakey.

Can’t believe the amount of freebies she’s had over the last few weeks and there she is moaning that the Christmas shop will cost 300 pounds

Can’t believe the amount of freebies she’s had over the last few weeks and there she is moaning that the Christmas shop will cost 300 pounds
I know, she even said they have put away Annie’s birthday gifts as Christmas ones because they got gifted a scooter!!
She is trying to be relatable but isn’t

Lets be honest she is an embarrassment to the British farming community, there is actually quite a big group of british farmers/vets/farmers wives etc. on Instagram. I follow a lot of them and they're all great. Not once have I seen her mentioned or tagged in anything

Hoping i'm allowed to post names here but a few I like are thechiefshepherdess (mixed farmer) , teeg110 (works on a dairy farm , hazellmullins (irish farm vet), if you want to find more look at the yellowwelliesuk page they often host instagram takeovers.
I also like girlaboutthefarm not fully farm content as she has a lot more kid/lifestyle stuff etc. but unlike the farmers wife she gets stuck in and has documented her move to farming full time with her husband. You will find many of the others through those

So she wants us to go and show someone’s business some love and support because they gifted her stuff and they wouldn’t take money for it???? Errrrm no I will not go and support a business who hands out freebies to someone who really doesn’t need it

So she wants us to go and show someone’s business some love and support because they gifted her stuff and they wouldn’t take money for it???? Errrrm no I will not go and support a business who hands out freebies to someone who really doesn’t need it
I actually feel sorry for those 2 businesses. 3w ago they sent her free stuff, stuff you’d buy for Xmas yet she shares it now? Too late. What an absolute witch! I hope they don’t send her anything else. She actually says this is her job? Like the nail business she lasted at for 10mins? She’s just crap. Get a proper job you waster!