Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise Kirsty is sending Annie back to nursery. She’s sat at hone on her arse with older kids who can help out and she’s putting Annie back in nursery. Vile woman.

Surprise surprise Kirsty is sending Annie back to nursery. She’s sat at hone on her arse with older kids who can help out and she’s putting Annie back in nursery. Vile woman.
So right I dont know anyone who is sending the kids back .. except her who is a stay at home mum and there isnt really a need so why put that extra risk

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She isn’t thinking of the kids that have to be there because they parents are both key workers or the staff that are putting themselves at risk. She is a selfish cow.

Reactions: 1
She isn’t thinking of the kids that have to be there because they parents are both key workers or the staff that are putting themselves at risk. She is a selfish cow.
Her excuse will be that she starts school in September and needs closure/prep blah blah blah. How about keep her at home and spend your time weaning her off the bloody bottle you still give her!!
Not one person I know is sending their kids back unless they need to work.
Why anyone is sending her contracts to work with her is beyond me?

Did I miss it or did she totally avoid talking about BLM? She went offline and then popped up saying it was her birthday? She has a following of 16.7 thousand people, clearly she doesn’t care then?

Making hay whilst the sun shines... that’s silage love. Pathetic excuse for a farmers wife

Milk and more?
please correct me if I’m wrong; Arla company? She is insulting to every Arla farmer out there. Doesn’t know the difference between hay and silage.... promotes vegan food at press events....
I remember her buying out milk once and saying it’s better for you!
A complete fraud. She’s not a farmers wife she’s patronising to British Ag.

Reactions: 6
Milk and more?
please correct me if I’m wrong; Arla company? She is insulting to every Arla farmer out there. Doesn’t know the difference between hay and silage.... promotes vegan food at press events....
I remember her buying out milk once and saying it’s better for you!
A complete fraud. She’s not a farmers wife she’s patronising to British Ag.
It’s ok, I see a rebranding coming. She is well into her boring gardening, making out she’s some kind of horticulturist. So I expect her account will switch more to that as the kids all get bored of being used. The youngest will be at school so she won’t be able to feature her?
Thing is, I don’t think she will lose the wannabe farmers wife hanger on followers, most of them won’t know the difference between hay & silage? She clearly gives no fu@ks about the farming industry and has done zero research into what she is plugging. Thick as the pigshit that her home must stink of!

• Haha
Has she once shared a link to the Jamie Oliver campaign about British food standards that has been going around? I don’t follow her anymore as she bores me to tears so I only dip in when I fuel my hate fire 🔥
when I think of all the farmers wives that could put that Instagram handle to much better use 🙄

Reactions: 4
Did she honestly just say she’s glad it hasn’t rained? I’m pretty sure farmers would welcome some rain no? My lawn looks dead, what about their crops/grass? Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Did she honestly just say she’s glad it hasn’t rained? I’m pretty sure farmers would welcome some rain no? My lawn looks dead, what about their crops/grass? Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️
What must the poor bloke she’s Farmers wifey too must think. No wonder he apparently works away

Oh dear that first HM floral dress. No no no. Anyone else think the shape/neckline/frilly sleeves scream teenager/Young 20 something not middle aged mother to quite grown up girls? (and the rest of her kids) It is very ill filling makes her look pregnant and she is too old for the very low cut neck. Anyone who has had 4/5? kids needs to make sensible choices that flatter the somewhat inevitable sagging. I count myself in the nature’s sagging boob community! The frilly straps would be better suited on dresses for the littlest girl.

I like the floral print but that style of dress does not suit her and it’s too low cut on her bust... the white one looks even worse 🙈

Oh dear that first HM floral dress. No no no. Anyone else think the shape/neckline/frilly sleeves scream teenager/Young 20 something not middle aged mother to quite grown up girls? (and the rest of her kids) It is very ill filling makes her look pregnant and she is too old for the very low cut neck. Anyone who has had 4/5? kids needs to make sensible choices that flatter the somewhat inevitable sagging. I count myself in the nature’s sagging boob community! The frilly straps would be better suited on dresses for the littlest girl.
I was genuinely shocked she thought any of those dresses looked nice 😮
Maybe she needs to start listening to her girls?

Reactions: 3