Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for second hand, but second hand children’s shoes concern me. Feet are so delicate at that age. Just get a descent pair that go with everything.
Oh yes live second hand (it’s why I’m on the selling page but she’s often selling things she got for free. And agree about shoes.

She looks a bit overdone for a trip to a coffee shop!! Those false eyelashes are awful

Flipping hilarious. M&S were pretty stingy in those cake donations and she raised £81. I estimate those cakes cost about that 😂

Reactions: 1
She is honestly despised in the local area. She is a total joke!

‘Excuse the state of me’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄why even say -if you look a state don’t story -but she doesn’t look a state 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Where have this woman’s friends gone?
I’m a follower from years ago and loved watching her ‘farmers wife’ friends. They seem to all be in the same friendship group and she’s no where to be seen. Then she was with a different group if I think ‘school mum’ friends, but again, they seem to be in the same friendship group and The Farmers Wife no where to be seen. Does she constantly lose friends?

Reactions: 2
Where have this woman’s friends gone?
I’m a follower from years ago and loved watching her ‘farmers wife’ friends. They seem to all be in the same friendship group and she’s no where to be seen. Then she was with a different group if I think ‘school mum’ friends, but again, they seem to be in the same friendship group and The Farmers Wife no where to be seen. Does she constantly lose friends?
I’ll save you the trouble of scrolling back through her ig but basically yes, she loses friends. I wonder why? We all know why, she’s just not a very nice person!! The only ‘friends’ she keeps are her online ones because they never get the full force of her nasty side!

I do wonder where her account will go when her youngest goes off to school? What exactly will her posts be about, what angle will she take? She can’t cling onto the farmers wife thing as she is clearly embarrassingly shite at that!

She can’t cling onto the farmers wife thing as she is clearly embarrassingly shite at that!
Can anyone remember her doing anything remotely agricultural? Other than standing in front of a few bales or a tractor.
Never knee deep in RTA, SFP, CSS??

Just knee deep in BS

Is her latest post an ‘Ad’? She’s put ‘gifted content’ but she’s advertising a discount code? 🤔

Is it me or is she just so boring what are you on about .day after day stuck out in the back of beyond .you don’t interest us. Your only looking on line which we all can do .nothing special nothing out of interest .

Is it me or is she just so boring what are you on about .day after day stuck out in the back of beyond .you don’t interest us. Your only looking on line which we all can do .nothing special nothing out of interest .
She’s not even stuck out in the back and beyond. Her house is just 200m off of a main road, 3.3 miles (7 minutes) from the nearest town. She doesn’t do any ‘farmers wife’ duties. She is no different from any other wife of any man doing any normal job- packing him a lunch, making his dinner, doing his washing. We all do it. Moaning that ‘I don’t get any help around the house’ when your older children cook, clean, babysit. I’ve known this woman well in the past. She is nothing more than a nasty bully & I for one am glad people are seeing her for what she is

Reactions: 5
Really? I thought she said she has to walk her bins a mile to the road? I assumed she lived on a farm in the middle of nowhere.
I did wonder why she is never doing any farm jobs. I’m so intrigued by how someone can pretend to be something and still go to the pub or school run where local people must know you’re lying? Honestly it fascinates me!!!!!