Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the whole page a fake? Maybe her family and real friends are just in on it, acting with her. Wow imagine if she actually is a compelety different person and her community all go along with this act. Is she from Winchester? Or is that an act too?????

Is the whole page a fake? Maybe her family and real friends are just in on it, acting with her. Wow imagine if she actually is a compelety different person and her community all go along with this act. Is she from Winchester? Or is that an act too?????
Be a bit weird to pretend to be a fake witch. Can’t imagine that would do much for you.

Reactions: 2
Not fake (unfortunately!) I find it funny that so many people commenting on this thread actually know or knew her and all have the same opinion!
I also find it bizarre that she is so fake knowing that people who know her can see it? Maybe she doesn’t think she is fake? Maybe she thinks it’s everyone else who has a problem? She most probably thinks all these friends she’s lost are jealous of her?
I’m guessing with all these ‘fashion’ posts that’s the route she’s going down? I cringe at every single one of those videos. The M&S ones were horrific and actually a tad sad because she was on her own. There is no way I would do something like that without one of my gal pals with me, I guess she doesn’t have any?

I saw she commented on one of PTWM stories and it got re posted. Those 2 are welcome to each other! Both nasty, fake money grabbers who use their kids 👎👎

Reactions: 1
There seem to be loads of people that know her and say she is completely different, that’s what blows my mind! Do you think that’s why she doesn’t appear with any friends anymore because they are sick of it?

There seem to be loads of people that know her and say she is completely different, that’s what blows my mind! Do you think that’s why she doesn’t appear with any friends anymore because they are sick of it?
i expect so. I became friends with someone she used to be friends with and it seems she goes through groups of friends regularly. People like her for a while then her true colors come through. She really sounds like a piece of work😟

I followed her from about 5000 followers, I found her chat on stories quite interesting and relatable, she often answered comments and I exchanged DMs with her quite a lot. She seemed friendly and funny. Eventually about 2 years later she hit her magic 10k and got her swipe up 🙄 she then never answered and was often rude and entitled. Was quite funny one day when she asked for opinions on 2 different coloured blinds, which were virtually identical and then she shared that of the few hundred people who’d seen her story only about 3 answered her poll 😂😂
She asked for info or advice and if you responded, unless you were a ‘gram-er’ she just ignored you. Given she does not have many followers it shows the kind of person she is. Trample in you to get where she wants then ignore you.
I also followed Martha from this time and loved her stories, hilarious beautiful girl. Who is now super big and naturally quite different but still lovely. Unlike the wide-mouthed frog who comments on all their posts like a fawning fan girl waiting to be noticed.
I actually liked her.
It was funny when she lost a 1000 followers after her COOP steak ad 😂 and it took 6 months to regain. She’s just so nothing.

I find it weird that she doesn’t cook from the farm, where’s the pork from their pigs? Or fresh eggs? Just seems to be cheap crap or ‘kindly gifted’ 😂

They aren’t animal farmers are they? Crops of wheat, corn etc
I always thought the pigs were theirs until one day she vaguely mentioned a pig farmer rented their land?
Years ago she did a story about catching ‘her’ escaped piglets, the older girls were catching them and she really made out they were theirs. But they weren’t. Fake.

I find it odd she tags her kids but their profiles are private. Maybe because they want privacy? I really can’t stand or understand people who plaster their kids all over the gram especially as they are then easily identifiable and traceable.Safeguarding at its bloody worst, all for likes

Not necessarily the whole page. Just a lot of it. She doesn’t have much in the way of family, her husbands family despise her. Friends is just her school friends. She used to be part of a larger group of local women, all of whom were farmers wives and all of whom had children. But that’s over now. No one goes along with an act, only people who don’t know her. Originally from Winchester but now no. And also her 1 mile drive way- no. 200m maybe 300 at a push. Her Husbands brother, his wife and children live next door to her. They are well liked locally and it’s so sad what they have to put up with.

Not necessarily the whole page. Just a lot of it. She doesn’t have much in the way of family, her husbands family despise her. Friends is just her school friends. She used to be part of a larger group of local women, all of whom were farmers wives and all of whom had children. But that’s over now. No one goes along with an act, only people who don’t know her. Originally from Winchester but now no. And also her 1 mile drive way- no. 200m maybe 300 at a push. Her Husbands brother, his wife and children live next door to her. They are well liked locally and it’s so sad what they have to put up with.
Do you know her personally? Why isn’t she friends with the other farmers wives? Is that the group that were on Iinstagram?

It’s really sad. I’ve never seen any comments about other influencers like this.

Ok, so she obviously read my comment and did a ‘farmers wife’ cooking story. Unfollowing. All the proof I needed to realise this fake lady is a waste of my time

I find it weird that she doesn’t cook from the farm, where’s the pork from their pigs? Or fresh eggs? Just seems to be cheap crap or ‘kindly gifted’ 😂
I’m sure she was doing a cooking thing with quorn sausages once...
also mentioning how good the vegan food was at a event #presstrip she attended.
Major fake, not even “all the gear and still no idea”

Oh look.... an outfit begged off Jojo!
Not long now and she will be to big to fit in JoJo clothing and in full time school.
I wonder what content she will come up with then?

Last edited:
Yep, just sat here cringing at it and thinking Christ you’ve opened a can of worms girl! And then later she’ll post something about all the negative comments and probably call them trolls no doubt. 😳