Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she can put this tit out there but if someone makes a level headed, reasonable criticism she sends her ‘fans’ after them?
I never like to see this but it's so common with these thin skinned influencers. She isn't half as great, innovative and funny as she once was or thinks she is. She's becoming a complainer bore and can add the cause of bullying to her "assignment"

Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy watching Victoria and I think shes a good person but her account has really changed. All she seems to do is moan about how tit it is to have children. Her latest video, ok she’s sweating her tits off in a car so her daughter naps but the hashtag #kidsaretheworst is a tad harsh isn’t it? Fk me what I’d do to have my babies that age again, they’re all grown up now and are hormonal teens. If she can’t cope with them at this age she has a lot to come in their teens 😀 She needs to have a bit of gratitude for the children she has, yes we have tough days as parents, at whatever age they are but there are people out there who can’t have children, or have lost a child, I just think she needs to practice gratitude and not complain so much online, I don’t see why she does it. Why have children if they’re the worst?

I’m confused it looks like it covers up a door? How do they get in/out of that room?!
I’m going to assume that her house is a similar layout to mine (my house is bigger than hers though 😌). I think she’s got an open plan living/dining room so she may be able to access it though the dining room as there should have been a door from the hall there from when they were two rooms. But the sofa is ridiculously big and not only cuts off the door but the bay window.

ETA: if it’s not open plan, they’re going to have to mount the sofa every time they want to come in, but I’m sure she’ll get a few r-rated tiktoks out of that scenario 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to want a Snug sofa but I’ve seen too many dicks being gifted their sofas now and it’s completely put me off spending any money with them.

• Heart
I used to want a Snug sofa but I’ve seen too many dicks being gifted their sofas now and it’s completely put me off spending any money with them.
We ordered samples from Snug and the other one (Loaf?) and Snug’s samples felt nicer, but this sofa looks tit + cheap 😳

Agree though excessive influencer gifting is an instant no, we’d have bought an Ooni without a second thought but cba to fund the charitable donations to MC underachievers.

Reactions: 4
It would surely make far more sense to turn the sofa the other way, letting light in and ‘zoning’ the front of the room if it is indeed open plan?

But what would I know? I’m just a nobody with a dozen followers on Instagram who has to buy her sofas for herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually really like her and find her funny. But...this whole thrusting is annoying and boring now. Shes got a new washing machine and doing it all over it...like she does with everything. It's just timeous now

Reactions: 1
I’m just a nobody with a dozen followers on Instagram who has to buy her sofas for herself 🤣🤣
As long as she doesnt reply with "The problem is, they have to buy all their own furniture", you'll be fine.

If people are confused, then welcome to my posting style. But, by way of an explanation, the bit in my quote marks was said by a government minister in the 80s about a more working class colleague. It was described as "snobby, but cutting" by another colleague.

Oh look she’s thrusting her crotch on something again, wow, super creative

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so ducking dull. Even the moist making reno of dreams that makes her thrust repeatedly at kitchen appliances is actually really boring. I’d have thought she would’ve wanted to put her ‘Miele’ washer and dryer in a utility room not in the kitchen like an ordinary person..

I see the one trick pony is at it again. I don't think it was even funny the first time she twerked on a worktop but 741 times later I have to ask myself how she is still getting work?

Can you call yourself a comedy creator if you do the same.. ahem.... 'joke' every time:
Thrusting pelvis at item
Twerk against item
Pull ludicrous face showing your gums at item
Call it sexual
Mention flaps, minge, moisture.

Job done. Miele look about as downmarket as you could get now.

This sort of humour makes me so glad I wasn’t raised middle class loool Miele machines and fake sex? Cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe we are the only sensible ones but I have genuinely never felt any kinship with a woman who wants to call me a slag/slut/bleep as a collective joke. It wasn’t even funny when I was 13

Reactions: 9
More thrusting her pelvis at inanimate objects again and going on about her minge in a completely pointless way. What was even the point of posting she is hot? We're all hot love, put it away and find something new. I am so over your front bottom thrusting at this point.

More thrusting her pelvis at inanimate objects again and going on about her minge in a completely pointless way. What was even the point of posting she is hot? We're all hot love, put it away and find something new. I am so over your front bottom thrusting at this point.
I used to think she was funny. But thrusting on everything is getting really tedious now