Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IWD bandwagon to jump on with her standard “shoving her vulva in the camera and using the word ‘minge’ as an edgy lyric”…. She is a one trick pony and that trick was pretty lame 500 times ago. She either needs to get a new angle or a proper job.

Reactions: 6
I think she had that one video at the beginning of Lockdown and it did reasonable well. Then she saw that she could make money doing this job and has struggled for new ideas ever since. So we have a very limit pool of ahem.. 'content' none of which is very funny or very good and I don't think she's as clever as she thinks or as funny. So the same old same old comes out again.

"Minge", gurning and sniffing near the camera, moaning about kids and thrusting her rump and front bottom into the camera in various outfits.

Does she think she's sexy? I genuinely can't decide if she does or just thinks it's funny. It isn't.

Reactions: 3
I looked up the No Hole Barred podcast to see whether Victoria and Knee Deep in Life are still at it.

One of their most recent episodes is titled "Semen dripping donut". Other episodes include "Minge full of dildos" and "Fanny dildo wrench".

If Victoria didn't have kids, I'd swear she's a virgin. She talks about sex like a pre-teen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s such a pathetic childish show. Just proves how little personality she has if she genuinely thinks this is the height of hilarity. Also how out of touch she is with women of a similar age? It’s just absolutely cringe and sad.
You’ve got a vagina. Well done love.

Reactions: 5
I think most of these insta influencers have personality disorders. They can’t go around normal lives seeking this insane level of validation and interaction? Why is everything such a drama or provoke such extreme reactions. Its flooring - but actually not best parquet I’ve seen - it’s not that great!

Reactions: 8
I think most of these insta influencers have personality disorders. They can’t go around normal lives seeking this insane level of validation and interaction? Why is everything such a drama or provoke such extreme reactions. Its flooring - but actually not best parquet I’ve seen - it’s not that great!
No but I'm fearing an incoming post where the flooring will be described as "sexual"

• Haha
Idk but she seems to be missing the point, I don’t care that she’s a sub par parent I care that she’s a racist gentrifier lol

4AE068C2-598B-426B-A3B8-B15D376AEBAF.jpeg

• Heart
Right I totally get thinking your kids are dicks sometimes. Even have a rant to your mate about it privately. But putting it online when your kids can access stuff or WILL be able to access stuff in a few years is out of order.
These kids didn’t ask for their mother to be an attention seeking prick online. Keep them out of it.
It doesn’t make you ‘edgy’ or ‘real’ to swear and be crude. Have a think about your kids and how they might feel in the future, rather than how many likes you might get on bleeping Instagram.

• Heart
Omg pls tell me she didn’t say that? 🤮
Yup, in her non-apology after the post where she complained about young people in white trainers listening to urban music in front of her house...

Shortly after that she repeatedly gushed over Liam on GBBO and kept on tagging him and banging on about him being her former student. Maybe I'm too sensitive and reading too much into it, but it felt like she was trying to prove that she couldn't possibly be racist because she actually knows a real life (young, male) black person.

• Angry
Yes we all have days/times when we think our kids are dicks but the way she talks about them has verged on abusive. If it was a man who constantly spoke about his wife in that way it would be abuse. And if day in day out someone was calling her names and giving her hate in the same way, she’d call it out as abuse.

• Heart
Omg pls tell me she didn’t say that? 🤮
You may have noticed that similar to you perhaps, I just cannot let things like this Go. Victoria Emes, Rebecca Meldrum, Jessica Avey - it kills me that these people still get brand deals and there seems to be very little consequence for their actions.

• Heart
You may have noticed that similar to you perhaps, I just cannot let things like this Go. Victoria Emes, Rebecca Meldrum, Jessica Avey - it kills me that these people still get brand deals and there seems to be very little consequence for their actions.
Yep the Hoopers are another one - Clemmie is literally a midwife under investigation by the NMC for her racist online conduct, and they wonder why experiences and health outcomes for BAME women are so much worse? It’s abhorrent.

I’m not saying these people need cancelling or shutting away into a box cos that’s not productive, anti racist work is ongoing for everyone and we all need to be called out where appropriate (ideally we call ourselves out first) to learn and grow, but these people are absolutely unapologetic about it. I’m really not surprised that Victoria was a teacher as that profession seems to attract the bizarrest of pig ignorant MC white women for a little earnest urban/poverty safari before they can duck off back to the shires to work in a private school. Obviously that’s not saying all teachers are like that.

• Heart
‘Didn’t understand the assignment’ 🤪🤪
She clearly can’t see how boring and utterly vulgar she is! I understood the assignment a thousand ‘my kids are d*cks’ ago and am now just a bit bored of the one trick pony show. I sometimes feel the same about my kids 🙈 and parenting has been my biggest struggle to date, but I don’t have to bleet on about it every minute to feel better about it or to be more relatable to others. Infact I know more mums these days that rant about their challenges than mums that are smug. It’s not an original narrative anymore so bore off Vicky - oh and let’s add passive aggressive to your CV!! 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
People have been slagging off their kids since the dawn of social media, but this fuckwit (and her partner in grime KDIL) have taken it to epic proportions. Calling your kids dicks and ranting about how much you hate them on the internet isn’t funny, it’s child abuse and if they weren’t white and middle class, social services and health care professionals would be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also she can put this tit out there but if someone makes a level headed, reasonable criticism she sends her ‘fans’ after them?

Reactions: 4