Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have gone downhill since she teamed up with that other vile “influencer” Knee deep. The state of the pair of them! Have you heard the podcast? It’s just awful. Why do people find them funny? They turn out the same tit over and over again, slag of their kids and husbands and they think the more repulsive they are, the funnier they are. Kicking your tit bag of a kid back into nursery? It’s just vile behaviour.
That one knee deep in life is so manky

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean this nastily but I think they’ve gone too far down the rabbit hole they started? Where neither are remotely attractive or aspirational the only way they could “make it” in Insta land was to be super against the grain and hyper disgusting? They’ve got normal instagrammers blowing smoke up their arse, it’s like when the pretty girls at school set up the awkward ones to fail? Or keep the “ugly friend” about to make them feel better about themselves. I wish both women had the self esteem to see that they are in fact the butts of the jokes :(

Reactions: 7
i just find her so unfunny. the more grotesque the story then the more people go 'i love it'. the one with her husband's pants on the floor? duck sake
i'm not sure why brands would want to work with her?

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad it’s not just me. I find the constant seeming to dislike her kids and family, and the portrayal of simmering resentment towards them and that motherhood is one long hell ride quite bizarre.
I mean motherhood is no picnic and there are days when I wonder why we just didn’t stick to owning a cat and some fish but it is rather sad. I’d hate for my kids to one day find my account if that was all it reflected... 😳

Reactions: 6
Omg has anyone seen her post today jesus christ what is wrong with the two of them. That one Knee Deep in Life, the hairy armpits 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why are two middle aged women promoting merchandise that calls women slags, and talks about women’s bodies in such derogatory terms? I’m the same age as them, I’m many things but I don’t think calling myself and my mates slags and discussions about “my minge” and “fanny flaps” is something I would do and none of my friends do. Are we just repressed prudes? I don’t even remember being so crude and vile as a teenager when saying rude words was a sort of vicarious thrill... 😳

Reactions: 7
We must be prudes, they have tens of thousands of followers on insta don’t they that must enjoy them and find them funny. I wonder how many listens their podcast gets? I stuck with Victoria because I followed her when she was a home account but was really shocked by her captions, she reminded me just enough of an old school friend with her crude mouth that I kept following, I don’t know why I still am, habit??!

Reactions: 3
Her kids are going to love all the stuff she’s shared on social media...
My teenager regularly checks mine to make sure I’m not posting stuff that’s embarrassing and I have to ask before I post stuff about her. Her friends are on social media. I can’t imagine posting stuff about the vibrator I use or videos of me feeling myself up with cheese, because, well, clearly I’m a boring old prude, but also my kids would be utterly mortified and embarrassed and probably kill me!

I know all influencers are essentially glorified sales reps but I find her content so cringe, like desperate sales shite she’s not even trying to be subtle / sleek with it? Maybe the hard sale is part of her terms of engagement but I thought usually that lot tend to just tag the item and if people like it they’ll buy...

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her post today? It is the most blatant rip off of another Instagrammer who posts cocktails a lot. Even down to the same dance moves. It's so obvious and she just can't pull it off.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I used to really enjoy her stuff but now she's just a filthy one trick pony. The same old dance, which I assume she thinks is sexy somehow and calling her kids unimaginably awful things for posterity.

Has anyone seen her post today? It is the most blatant rip off of another Instagrammer who posts cocktails a lot. Even down to the same dance moves. It's so obvious and she just can't pull it off.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I used to really enjoy her stuff but now she's just a filthy one trick pony. The same old dance, which I assume she thinks is sexy somehow and calling her kids unimaginably awful things for posterity.

Her post today with the kids s...everywhere! I always get the impression she has a hard time dealing with her kids. Always bitching and moaning about them aswell. She could do with some help I think. I used to enjoy her posts but when she's associated with Knee Deep in Life that's when I lost interest

Saw her latest post kids tit.everywhere! I always get the impression she has a hard time dealing with her kids. Always bitching and moaning about them aswell. She could do with some help I think. I used to enjoy her posts but when she's associated with knee deep in life that's when i.lost interest

Saw her latest post kids tit.everywhere! I always get the impression she has a hard time dealing with her kids. Always bitching and moaning about them aswell. She could do with some help I think. I used to enjoy her posts but when she's associated with knee deep in life that's when i.lost interest
Same. Couldn’t believe she posted that in her vid today. All kinds of wrong.

Reactions: 2
When is it going too far? I’ve got two kids I’ve seen my fair share of poo on the floor but who takes the time to video it and put it on social media for tens of thousands of people to see? Clean it up and give your kid a cuddle, if your having a hard time say so and maybe take the steps to getting help.

Yes tonight's posts, whilst annoying the heck out of me, were also quite troubling.
Maybe if you spent less time gurning and talking about your lady flaps on social media and interacted with your kids they wouldn't have a chance to trail poo everywhere.
I assume her Mum follows the account from what she's said, or her husband must see all this. Is it time someone stepped in and tried to talk about some of this with her? Who knows.
Social media is enough of a cluster funk without the constant pressure of trying to earn a living from it too. I wonder if being an influencer is really as fab as they all make out.