Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand why they need to be so crude. I’m a very new mum and haven’t experienced any of the disgusting things they mention & can’t imagine how I’d encounter them without seriously neglecting myself?! It’s a really off putting portrayal of motherhood I’m shocked they pretend to be super honest about it all? Anyone that does (sadly) have birth complications doesn’t need advice from women with filthy houses shelling tit on Instagram, they need to speak to HCPs.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t understand why they need to be so crude. I’m a very new mum and haven’t experienced any of the disgusting things they mention & can’t imagine how I’d encounter them without seriously neglecting myself?! It’s a really off putting portrayal of motherhood I’m shocked they pretend to be super honest about it all? Anyone that does (sadly) have birth complications doesn’t need advice from women with filthy houses shelling tit on Instagram, they need to speak to HCPs.
I’m waaaaay past the baby stage but I agree. My teenagers, on the other hand, are disgusting. I can only imagine the depths they’ll plumb when VE and KDIL get to that stage (if they’re still around). I’ve often thought of posting something about how vile teenagers can be because it’s amusing but I’ve refrained because I know my kids would be absolutely mortified. And they’d be even more mortified if it was their parent posting about their dad’s hole or talking about how hairy my nipples are (or whatever gross stuff the pair of them post) and I don’t have anywhere near the amount of followers that have. How they can’t envision how embarrassing that might one day be for their kids is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So it's date night and she's made a cringe post where she dances round thrusting her front bottom all over the screen. I'm embarrassed that she thinks that's funny.

Reactions: 2
So it's date night and she's made a cringe post where she dances round thrusting her front bottom all over the screen. I'm embarrassed that she thinks that's funny.
She just needs to grow up. It’s not remotely funny.

Reactions: 1
I keep forgetting I'm still following her and then she pops up on my stories gurning too close to the camera, speaking in a slangy slurry way as she endlessly moans about her kids. If I see one more story where she does the same dance which involves thrusting her crotch at the camera I may pierce out my own eyes with a cocktail stick.

• Haha
I keep forgetting I'm still following her and then she pops up on my stories gurning too close to the camera, speaking in a slangy slurry way as she endlessly moans about her kids. If I see one more story where she does the same dance which involves thrusting her crotch at the camera I may pierce out my own eyes with a cocktail stick.
Lol. Just hope her kids never see the vids, when they’re older, of her slagging them off.

Reactions: 1
insta is playing up, what has she done? I’m assuming work has dried up for the z list middle class Insta mamas now brands are opting for a bit of performative diversity & inclusion?
She’s still moaning about her children. Change the record, love.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s still moaning about her children. Change the record, love.
literally just wrote this on the FOD thread but I will never understand this theme of content from this lot? Firstly their audience are likely women ttc or who have suffered some form of pregnancy loss, who would love to have the chance to be annoyed by their kids. Secondly this lot monetise their children? So how can you complain about them?!

Her and her tit 2017 Pinterest home are vile

literally just wrote this on the FOD thread but I will never understand this theme of content from this lot? Firstly their audience are likely women ttc or who have suffered some form of pregnancy loss, who would love to have the chance to be annoyed by their kids. Secondly this lot monetise their children? So how can you complain about them?!

Her and her tit 2017 Pinterest home are vile
Lol. Great minds etc.

I have thought that - some of her followers would absolutely love the chance to have two healthy children.

• Heart
Tonight is just the end. She's gurning on stories again and has just referred to her kids as 'tit bags'.
Complaining that she can't wait to pack them off to nursery. They go three days a week for what purpose? So that she can stay at home and wave her twango right in the camera while she does that ridiculous thrusty dance and pretends it's work.

Reactions: 7
Tonight is just the end. She's gurning on stories again and has just referred to her kids as 'tit bags'.
Complaining that she can't wait to pack them off to nursery. They go three days a week for what purpose? So that she can stay at home and wave her twango right in the camera while she does that ridiculous thrusty dance and pretends it's work.
Just watched it. Must admit her content is getting boring now. Just hope her children, when they’re older, don’t read the comments she’s made about them.

I wonder if she actually needs help because this isn’t normal, attached print screens. It makes my heart hurt that anyone could think this, she’s sort of making a point about no one talking about the difficulties of motherhood or that some women may regret having kids, 100% behind that and pls speak your truth it’ll help women, but saying you want to kick a “shitbag” into nursery is really not right? You can say you can’t wait for them to go but shitbag? Kicked?? What the duck?

It’s interesting how shielded she is by her privilege. If a working class mum was broadcasting this & speaking about getting pissed at 3pm she’d have social services intervention. For VE it’s fine obvs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she actually needs help because this isn’t normal, attached print screens. It makes my heart hurt that anyone could think this, she’s sort of making a point about no one talking about the difficulties of motherhood or that some women may regret having kids, 100% behind that and pls speak your truth it’ll help women, but saying you want to kick a “shitbag” into nursery is really not right? You can say you can’t wait for them to go but shitbag? Kicked?? What the duck?

It’s interesting how shielded she is by her privilege. If a working class mum was broadcasting this & speaking about getting pissed at 3pm she’d have social services intervention. For VE it’s fine obvs 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree with everything you say. She actually doesn’t realise how fortunate she is.

Remember that racist remark she made a few months ago? Massive back-pedalling from her etc.

Agree with everything you say. She actually doesn’t realise how fortunate she is.

Remember that racist remark she made a few months ago? Massive back-pedalling from her etc.
I think there's a valid point amongst there somewhere, like post natal health focuses wholly on baby and not enough on mum & her mental health, blah blah blah. Some women must regret being parents, some may not love it 100%, like all of that is true and fine, but using abusive and cruel language to describe your children isn't on and raises major red flags. This is something a lot of white MC feminists do tho, the whole ~I hate kids~ schtick is tired af, it's a weird hateful mindset that only seems to live in those circles.

Without wanting to pile onto her I was quite shocked by her language when talking about her kids last night. If you don’t enjoy being a parent or find it hard and need help you should absolutely be able to speak your mind and discuss but she hasn’t really done that she’s just slagged her kids off at every opportunity for two weeks. But perhaps that’s just been her way of expressing herself and it’s come across wrong. I would also say if I were a brand I don’t think I’d want her representing me with the way she speaks about her kids but she’s always been very crass so maybe it won’t effect anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No absolutely it's OK to say being a parent is tough or that your kids are having a bad day or that you are struggling. Parenting can be hard and lonely, I get all of that. But it was language used in those stories just broke my heart. I think she isn't trying to be relatable though, she's trying to be funny. It's not working anymore. She's trying way too hard these days.
She once seemed like someone you'd want a night out with, but over the past few months she has morphed into a louder, cruder, slurring mess.
It's like when you were at school and one girl would swear at every opportunity to look cool and hard. Does anyone still find swearing funny?
It's this influencer panic to post thing. No one has anything to talk about due to lockdown but they are frightened to not gram for a few days, so instead she just posts herself complaining about everything.
I certainly wouldn't collab with her if I was any brand other than something boob or bum related.

She seems to have gone downhill since she teamed up with that other vile “influencer” Knee deep. The state of the pair of them! Have you heard the podcast? It’s just awful. Why do people find them funny? They turn out the same tit over and over again, slag of their kids and husbands and they think the more repulsive they are, the funnier they are. Kicking your tit bag of a kid back into nursery? It’s just vile behaviour.