Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got two doesn’t she? Surely she’d have known after the first that she’s not enjoying this and just to stick to the one and try and make the best of her circumstances…

It’s really odd as it’s not as if she’s juggling a career, marriage, and kids…? They’re in full time childcare so what does she do with those 10-11 hours a day…?

Reactions: 3
She’s got two doesn’t she? Surely she’d have known after the first that she’s not enjoying this and just to stick to the one and try and make the best of her circumstances…
From what I remember they were trying a while to have a second which I found surprising as she always used to moan about the little boy. I did used to like her when she was The Crafty Fox, thought she a bit different to the normal Insta Hun. I’m same age as her, single with no children (through circumstance, not choice) and at that time seemed it everyone was getting married or getting pregnant so I stopped following. So it does grate on me that she resents her children so much.

• Heart
I used to really like her back then too. It's such a shame.
I'm torn between thinking she genuinely hated her life, kids, husband and whatever.

Or the moaning got her a lot of likes so she thought she could monetize it.

The trouble is if it's the latter it's gotten old and now where can she go? The books been written and the original job given up but does she have enough else for a sustainable career as an insta Hun?

It's boring now as the same dance and words are used for every ad.

Reactions: 4
So she wants to start a ‘pay me to be my friend club’ patreon group. YAWN listen Vic you literally couldn’t pay ME to be your friend - let alone the other way around!!!

• Haha
I’m bleeping hilarious, don’t rub my crotch on things and I actually like my kids - can I start a pay to be my friend club?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her scratching at her bits in her latest video. Just weird weird wrong I used to think she was funny and I like a rude joke etc but she's just taking it too far it's just too much

Reactions: 2
Complaining that someone has messaged about the way she continuously posts how much she hates being with her kids. It’s what we’re all thinking Victoria…

Reactions: 11
Oh god another reel about her kids getting up at sunrise, doesn’t she put them to bed at 6? What does she expect? 14 odd hours of continuous sleep? 🥴

• Haha
Oh god another reel about her kids getting up at sunrise, doesn’t she put them to bed at 6? What does she expect? 14 odd hours of continuous sleep? 🥴
I think she said in the past they go to bed around 5 so yeah that could explain getting up at the arsecrack of dawn, she really does hate those kids of hers!

• Wow
I think she said in the past they go to bed around 5 so yeah that could explain getting up at the arsecrack of dawn, she really does hate those kids of hers!
They must go straight from nursery to bed, how sad 😔 tbh imagine they’ll be up and playing in their rooms alone so at least they’ll have some fun but yeah, imagine if we went to bed at 5pm?! You’d wake up at 1am wondering what year it was, she’s getting a good innings out of hers if they’re still down til 3am!

Still moaning that someone complained about her attitude towards her kids. She can't cope with the truth so is looking for the sympathy of strangers to side with her.

Reactions: 2
Her reel today has slightly made me want to cry. I assume I'm just super lucky with my three then, but I've never wanted to post a video to the public where I call my kids names and flip the bird at them for "comedy" content.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah I just came on to say, I can’t stand her attitude towards her kids. I’m pregnant with #1 and I’m so lucky it happened quickly for me. But I am also, due to the nature of my work: acutely aware of the struggles people face with fertility and ttc. There’s people who would give their right arm for 2 healthy kids.
I know I’m a novice and motherhood will probably hit me like a tonne of bricks but I can’t imagine ever not being grateful for such a precious gift. I know we can all have a moan and the likes but she is an absolute joke she hasn’t a good word about them at all. She’s a twit

• Heart
And as we know on the internet it will all remain there to be picked over by her kids, their classmates and the school mums in the future. Cue messed up young people needing help during their vulnerable teenage years.

Reactions: 5
And the latest reel - I would empathise if she wasn’t a racist gentrifier but sadly her children are both too young for her to sit reading a book and expect what she’s expecting? She’s setting herself up for failure by making everything a battle, she must be miserable constantly saying no (evidently she is), and they must be miso hearing it. Sadly you can’t have nice things (flowers etc) with kids so you’ve got to plan accordingly, like I don’t have the sofa I want because I don’t want to spend my life fussing or resenting a child for being a child in their own home and ruining it? Similarly with the flowers, either accept they’ll be fucked or plant them in an inaccessible place to kids. Kids this age still need adult led play, not a passive whinging mother. Again I would feel so sorry for her cos it is hard and there’s no manual (although there are tons of brilliant books and groups that she clearly doesn’t want to engage with?) but sadly she’s a racist gentrifier. Lol at her reading queenie tho, maybe she can bust that out instead or boyz in da hood next time she wants to complain about the communities that have lived in her area for decades before she did 🥰

And the latest reel - I would empathise if she wasn’t a racist gentrifier but sadly her children are both too young for her to sit reading a book and expect what she’s expecting? She’s setting herself up for failure by making everything a battle, she must be miserable constantly saying no (evidently she is), and they must be miso hearing it. Sadly you can’t have nice things (flowers etc) with kids so you’ve got to plan accordingly, like I don’t have the sofa I want because I don’t want to spend my life fussing or resenting a child for being a child in their own home and ruining it? Similarly with the flowers, either accept they’ll be fucked or plant them in an inaccessible place to kids. Kids this age still need adult led play, not a passive whinging mother. Again I would feel so sorry for her cos it is hard and there’s no manual (although there are tons of brilliant books and groups that she clearly doesn’t want to engage with?) but sadly she’s a racist gentrifier. Lol at her reading queenie tho, maybe she can bust that out instead or boyz in da hood next time she wants to complain about the communities that have lived in her area for decades before she did 🥰
She’s recently been mentioning about moving out of London. That’ll be next. I honestly can’t stand these huns who buy a typical family home (although hers was in no way affordable to the average Joe), slap a massive extension on it, sell it for a massive profit then piss off to the country.

And how on earth have they afforded an £120,000 extension anyway? Unless it was all profit from the previous house they extended? Vic can’t be making that much influencing, surely? (KDIL certainly isn’t)… what does Rob do for a living?

Reactions: 7
I've wondered about where their money comes from too. Her book was a forest time effort, so I assume she wouldn't have commanded a huge advance. They seem to have sold a house and rebought a similar one in a different road so can that really have been a cash cow?

Reactions: 1