Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It proves she definitely reads tattle!
Ooooh! I bet she’s regretting that post now. What an idiot!

Reactions: 1
Had a quick browse through some of the comments. A few calling her out on the 'sorry you took it racist' approach and asking her not to centre herself by detailing all she has done for BLM in the past two weeks and she has answered every comment to be fair and her answers are a lot better than the apology video

Reactions: 2
Had a quick browse through some of the comments. A few calling her out on the 'sorry you took it racist' approach and asking her not to centre herself by detailing all she has done for BLM in the past two weeks and she has answered every comment to be fair and her answers are a lot better than the apology video
Completely agree

Yep, because she’s seen what’s happened to the other influencers like MOD and SV. She’s just covering her own ass so she can stay in the limelight. I don’t for one minute think her original apology was sincere and the rest is just lip service.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep, because she’s seen what’s happened to the other influencers like MOD and SV. She’s just covering her own ass so she can stay in the limelight. I don’t for one minute think her original apology was sincere and the rest is just lip service.
Agreed x

• Heart
Her apology was totally about her, how she is perceived and what she has done to further change.

I get that she is mortified (I would be) but a simple apology would have felt much more sincere to me.

I’d honestly have more respect for her if she took time out to properly thoroughly educate herself & read up on local issues / become part of her community (and contribute positively!) rather than virtue signal on insta stories.

Instead of sharing small businesses that are very very likely from her white MC peer group. But Brixton = minorities right??? It’s suffered from social cleansing BECAUSE of people like her buying properties / becoming landlords and complaining about locals being “boyz in da hood” for simply existing, and not shopping local because they won’t go into those shops~ etc etc for the last 20 odd years but these lot never know. They don’t care to.

It would be nice of her to share this petition about Nour,

We’ll probably get a photo shoot of her outside it with KDIL buying up some zoflora to shower in / sort their houses with

• Heart
I used to follow her but she’s too much like ‘Knee Deep in Life’ and I don’t really find her interesting anymore. I think she’s crude, offensive and up her own arse.

She’s been very quiet the past few days.
She’s probably shitting herself that she’ll end up cancelled like all the other racist mamas and have to go back to honest employment tbh. I’d be lying low too, it’s Father’s Day soon so a nice on brand content opportunity so she can finally close the door on BLM and pretending not to be a vile classist racist 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s probably shitting herself that she’ll end up cancelled like all the other racist mamas and have to go back to honest employment tbh. I’d be lying low too, it’s Father’s Day soon so a nice on brand content opportunity so she can finally close the door on BLM and pretending not to be a vile classist racist 😂
😂

She’s come back on today moaning at how bad her mental health has been over the last week. No love, you feel crap coz you got called out on something. It’s not the same thing. I understand her lying low for a week but don’t start the ‘woe is me’ stuff. You have to take the rough with the smooth when you’re making a living out of this. Own it, move on and do better. Don’t start looking for sympathy. She has gone down in my estimations with this.

• Heart
She’s come back on today moaning at how bad her mental health has been over the last week. No love, you feel crap coz you got called out on something. It’s not the same thing. I understand her lying low for a week but don’t start the ‘woe is me’ stuff. You have to take the rough with the smooth when you’re making a living out of this. Own it, move on and do better. Don’t start looking for sympathy. She has gone down in my estimations with this.
And mine. I’ve just the seen vid re her MH. 🙄

Reactions: 1
I used to love her house and her interior stuff but it's been a rapid change for me. I've had to unfollow today. Too many close up stories of her gurning, making silly noises and being filthy for no obvious purpose have put me right off.
I don't know who is representing her but I'm wondering if they need to have a quiet chat.

She did an interiors bit recently and I thought maybe she might return to that content but then more or less mocked the people who had apparently liked it. It's a shame, there was room for both and surely she would earn more from interiors brands than thrush medication or pelvic floor conditioners? Who knows.

Reactions: 5
I used to love her house and her interior stuff but it's been a rapid change for me. I've had to unfollow today. Too many close up stories of her gurning, making silly noises and being filthy for no obvious purpose have put me right off.
I don't know who is representing her but I'm wondering if they need to have a quiet chat.

She did an interiors bit recently and I thought maybe she might return to that content but then more or less mocked the people who had apparently liked it. It's a shame, there was room for both and surely she would earn more from interiors brands than thrush medication or pelvic floor conditioners? Who knows.
Just went & took a look, I can’t believe women engage with this content? I’m not saying we have to be spoken to ala Enid Blyton but I’m surprised to read so many (potentially triggering - warning sorry!) slurs like sl*g, wh*re, etc within seconds of scrolling her page. Are brands happy to be aligning with that content? 😳

The humour is what I’d expect from the weird posh kids in school circa year 9, which makes sense considering she’s classist & racist tbh. As was MOD but at least she could ~sell aspirational content to the masses, that video of VE showcasing cheap shiny homeware with the faces is just embarrassing.