Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over how bad this is, it absolutely doesn't fit this space

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1281571

Looks a bit tit love and is too big for the space 😬
Way too big for the space! It’s blocking a door and the bay of the window! The green of the sofa and the walls don’t quite go either.
The bright green on the wall and the blue grey around the windows doesn’t work for me either.

Reactions: 2
That whole vibe is a bit insta-home-5-years-ago. I know it’s personal preference but people seem to be going for brighter airier spaces now.

Sofa is too big but owt for nowt eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why did she have children? I get it parenting IS hard but the way she speaks especially on her latest post is just awful!

Why did she have children? I get it parenting IS hard but the way she speaks especially on her latest post is just awful!
Vile. ‘Cunty threes’ and ‘three year olds are massive shitbags’? Maybe if she got off her phone and did some parenting, their behaviour would improve. Just a thought.

• Heart
Idk why this one feels worse than all the others, especially cos she signs off happy birthday [name] and that she put them to bed at 4.45? That’s WHY they wake up at 6am hun. Also no adult has a set bedtime because…. It makes no bleeping sense.

Yet again - imagine this all coming out the mouth of a black or working class mum? The response would be so very different. Mumsnet would probably hit 3 figure active sessions on site it’d be such a scandal.

• Heart
Such a shame that she doesn’t seem to enjoy her children being children. They grow up very quickly.

A friend’s daughter would love the chance to be a mother (health issues). Life is very unfair sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's not just motherhood moaning, she says some really vile things about them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Probably caning the ads in the hope she earns enough to send them to boarding school. God the over mannered way she talks is sooooo annoying. I don't really get the whole being proud of hating having children but clearly there's a market for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell her she isn't coming over as sexy with her slow Mo please. Cringing yet again at her slinking about.

As someone has said above, why has she had children? I don't look at her stuff because it's always moaning moaning moaning about kids. But I thought I'd have a quick look today and guess what? She's moaning about her kids

Yep, so she’s moaning about having to spend time with her kids. Shocker.

Bangs on about gentle parenting but is building an insta career based around slagging off her children to 1000's of people 🤦🏽‍♀️

Bangs on about gentle parenting but is building an insta career based around slagging off her children to 1000's of people 🤦🏽‍♀️
There’s absolutely no way she’s practicing gentle parenting at all, I think a lot of people think that an absence of physical abuse (as was sadly normalised with “spanking” even in the 90s!!!) maketh a gentle parent but it’s SO much more. The fact her kids are going to sleep at 5pm like farm hands alone tells you everything you need to know about her parenting style…!

I know parenting is hard but it's not THAT hard, is it? I mean I know everyone'a situation is different but she acts like she's in the bleeping trenches every day.

• Heart
Imagine if she had a neurodivergent child. Or was on a low income. Or both. She has no bleeping idea how easy she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why did she have two? I mean I can just about understand someone might think you want a child but after you’ve had one and realised you hate every second - to the point where you style a whole online career about it - why have a second? Also wasn’t she a teacher pre kids? Did she not experience children a realise she would be an absolutely dreadful mother? If she dislikes the kids so much why doesn’t she go back to work full time and stick them in nursery? She doesn’t need to be home with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why did she have two? I mean I can just about understand someone might think you want a child but after you’ve had one and realised you hate every second - to the point where you style a whole online career about it - why have a second? Also wasn’t she a teacher pre kids? Did she not experience children a realise she would be an absolutely dreadful mother? If she dislikes the kids so much why doesn’t she go back to work full time and stick them in nursery? She doesn’t need to be home with them.
They are in nursery full time! Then straight to bed after hence them waking up at 5am. Think it’s the 5am - 7am weekdays she hates, then weekends and bank holidays. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She is a bleep of a mother, it wouldn’t at all surprise me that she runs off abandons her children soon. They will bleeping ate her when they get older and see all the nasty things said about them. But don’t dare tell her, as you just get called a troll!

Reactions: 3