theall_roundmum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been following Charlotte Instagram? I really have never seen a more problematic and drama centric person who is always having drama with someone, falls out with them then starts a cry story on Instagram that she being bullied!

Apologies if she not allowed to be spoke about if so please delete.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been following Charlotte Instagram? I really have never seen a more problematic and drama centric person who is always having drama with someone, falls out with them then starts a cry story on Instagram that she being bullied!

Apologies if she not allowed to be spoke about if so please delete.
Could not agree more. She reminds me of a school girl always stirring up drama then crying when she gets called out

She was deleting her account but SHES STILL THERE!!! Made a big deal about leaving, squeezed the last bit of attention she could get

Oh god, is she still going on?
She made a massive song and dance about walking away from toxic instagram yesterday. I give it 3 weeks tops.. she cant help herself shes addicted to the drama she creates

Mod Edit: Thread locked as Instagram account is now private.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.