The_real_geordie_queen Susan Teasdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she’s starting to get on my tits now with her whole ‘I’m an old fashioned girl who looks after her man’ tit. Changing her content so she gets brand deals I’m guessing 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Ah she’s starting to get on my tits now with her whole ‘I’m an old fashioned girl who looks after her man’ tit. Changing her content so she gets brand deals I’m guessing 🙄🙄
Dont thibk shes got any deals lol her new acct offical.geordie.mama.23 not even got a freat following and her original acct is just full of hate and clap backs

Is it me or is this lass just overly thirsty now 24/7 for a new lad/lass? The thirsty tiktoks with the the littleone running all over or screaming, her flirting to the cam? 🤭 shes on live flirting with men ive not seen her like this before.

She introduced the last bf way to fast to the little lad and then had him moved in even faster. Now thats over shes spent a month or two saying she is happy single but now its onto the next person. Really hope she doesnt move too fast for the little ones sake they get attached so easily. 😕

Reactions: 2
Is it me or is this lass just overly thirsty now 24/7 for a new lad/lass? The thirsty tiktoks with the the littleone running all over or screaming, her flirting to the cam? 🤭 shes on live flirting with men ive not seen her like this before.

She introduced the last bf way to fast to the little lad and then had him moved in even faster. Now thats over shes spent a month or two saying she is happy single but now its onto the next person. Really hope she doesnt move too fast for the little ones sake they get attached so easily. 😕
I’ve not seen any videos in ages!

I’ve just found it this morning! Wow her content has changed!
She seems to be drunk everynight, Hungover everyday lately. Not a good look when she has the little one. She was proper vulgar last night while holding harvey. I dunno if she is spiralling or what. She even had that parkin around who 6 months ago wanted to shag geordieprincess.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She seems to be drunk everynight, Hungover everyday lately. Not a good look when she has the little one. She was proper vulgar last night while holding harvey. I dunno if she is spiralling or what. She even had that parkin around who 6 months ago wanted to shag geordieprincess.
This is such a shame, she was an addict wasn’t she? I hope for the little ones sake that she sorts herself out 😩

Reactions: 2
I said earlier that I hadn’t seen her online in ages and now she’s always on! Always live with random men! Today she’s in bed clearly undressed, and I just wonder why??