the_organised_mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but is anyone actually buying this fake, over rehearsed crap??! Here’s my 172 week programme on how to clean your house. Make sure you stick to it, or your house will burn down! Here’s me dancing round my kitchen like one of the PTA mums at the school disco who thinks they’re “way cool and rad”... with my husband who looks and dances like Danny Divito in that episode of Friends when he’s a stripper....oh and don’t forget the odd video of me making out I’ve got so much intergrity (even though I buy followers and block anyone who might have a similar page). Just what we need, another Instagram nobody with a book telling us what to do and when 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It annoyed me when she got on her high horse about larger accounts ignoring smaller accounts at events and wanted to do an event for ‘nobodys’ yet that was exactly what she did to me at said event, yes I’m a nobody but she’s a hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
It annoyed me when she got on her high horse about larger accounts ignoring smaller accounts at events and wanted to do an event for ‘nobodys’ yet that was exactly what she did to me at said event, yes I’m a nobody but she’s a hypocrite.
What happened?

Much much MUCH prefer organised_motherhood_ - her account is more about cleaning less, owning less etc.

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂 she’s done it to me too..ignored every comment I make, I do prefer her to Mrs Hinch though!

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 she’s done it to me too..ignored every comment I make, I do prefer her to Mrs Hinch though!
I get the impression she doesn’t like Mrs Hinch much either she’s had a few subtle digs at her before which kinda makes me like her 🤣

Reactions: 7
I love Gemma! She has always replied to anything I’ve sent her. Seems genuinely lovely.
There was a bit of a thing between her and Mrs Hinch last year. Basically she said it was stupid to mix chemicals, and shouldn’t be advised (she didn’t mention any names at all). Then the Hinch Army got on her back and she was receiving abusive messages. Mrs Hinch was in a position where she could have ‘influenced’ her army to lay off a bit, but didn’t. Instead spouted all this tit about ‘always having her back’etc. So no, I doubt Gemma does like her much. Ironically they share the same birthday though - my random fact for the day!

Reactions: 15
She never replied to me, I sent a message of support and she didn’t even deign to read it or respond with a like/heart. I like what she does and the routine and the tips are great.

I completely disagree with the way Hinch responded to this situation, she slyly encouraged her followers to go after Gemma but played very innocent about the whole thing, but Gemma also clearly did make a dig at a “big account” that was acting irresponsibly, she made some comments about it but not enough that I could work out who it was (I didn’t know about Hinch then) and then when the Hinch barmy army went after her she claimed that it wasn’t about anyone in particular, she was not digging at an account and it was all a coincidence and she just felt compelled to talk about the dangers of mixing products - I felt that she was playing on sympathy a little - that said I totally believe how distressed she was and that it wasn’t an act and that she was in the right to call out the dangers as she did.

Reactions: 4
This is awks 😂 Like Mumsnet but the gloves are off!!

I love dancing, doesn’t mean I CAN dance 😂 but it makes me happy so I’ll carry on. I don’t know what dancing like a PTA mum means but I’ll take it 🙌 Clearly I won’t be on Strictly, so I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief there.

I LOVE that episode of Friends. I think it comes a close second to when Ross gets a spray tan. I’ve passed on to Mike that you think he can dance like the great and immensely talented Danny DeVito and he’s thrilled and currently practising his moves. It’s months since he did his dance so he’s glad he’s finally got his encore!! You have quite the memory recall for that one, so thanks for reminding us!

I’ve just checked ... I have blocked 5 people. 2 are men who sent me messages that you wouldn’t want to read on an empty tummy. And the other 3 are trolls. One of whom sent an awful message that my eldest son saw and was deeply upset by. I haven't bought a single follower. Nor will I ever. That I am very serious about.

Thank you for coming to the event I organised last summer. Yes, you’re right I organised a picnic in a park, open to all. It was lovely there were 8 of us in total plus kids. I spoke to everyone, we sat on picnic blankets in a circle. I know everyone who came so this comment doesn’t make much sense to me. However, if I upset you for whatever reason then I am truly sorry. Please DM me so I can apologise properly, doing it via Tattle doesn't feel right.

I try my hardest to reply to everyone, it isn’t always possible but I do try my best. In way of an explanation, I also run and mod the 60k member FB group which takes up hours each day and up until very recently I have been personally matching TeamTOMM members for the buddy scheme which had a waiting list of over 1k people.

Sorry you didn’t get on with TOMM. Thank you for trying it out and for giving me a chance.

Oh and TOMM isn’t a 172 week plan it’s an 8 week method that is free to download. Please let me reassure you that if you decide not to follow your house WILL NOT burn down.

.. I have to run ... I'm late for the PTA meeting. I'm co-chairing tonight and Mike is dancing for the entertainment. If I remember I will story it.

Toodle Pip!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 116
I love Gemma! She has always replied to anything I’ve sent her. Seems genuinely lovely.
There was a bit of a thing between her and Mrs Hinch last year. Basically she said it was stupid to mix chemicals, and shouldn’t be advised (she didn’t mention any names at all). Then the Hinch Army got on her back and she was receiving abusive messages. Mrs Hinch was in a position where she could have ‘influenced’ her army to lay off a bit, but didn’t. Instead spouted all this tit about ‘always having her back’etc. So no, I doubt Gemma does like her much. Ironically they share the same birthday though - my random fact for the day!
I love her too. I think she is very genuine and she actually wrote her book herself rather than get a ghost writer to do it for her like Mrs Hinch did!

Reactions: 12
Was this the zoflora and bicarb to clean the bed? I followed Gemma way before Hinch so saw her mention how dangerous it was but didn’t know who had advised it though? I like her too seems quite genuine and transparent and comes across a lot more intellegent and socially aware than other Instagramers

Well I bloody love Gemma she's given me nothing but support in tough times and got my account though tough times and got it to where it is now!

Thanks Gemma I couldn't of done it without your help

Reactions: 10
Gemma is great and will only give the best truthful advise :) and won’t cause us to spontaneously combust as we’ve doused ourselves in too many chemicals. I follow team Tomm

Reactions: 8
Much much MUCH prefer organised_motherhood_ - her account is more about cleaning less, owning less etc.
It’s hardly rocket science though comingvup with a plan on how to clean your house, do a room or two a day or say you have a bit of a quiet day double up and do the next day’s rooms to give yourself a free day OR you just wing it then give the house a good blitz when you get time.
Don’t know why people are writing books on things people have been managing for years lol

Reactions: 4
Another Gemma fan here! She always replies to my messages, she answers my cleaning questions and her methods work for me! She actually cleans stuff too unlike Hinch!

Reactions: 8
Love Gemma. Find her very genuine, and like that she actually researches products and promotes safety.

This is awks 😂 Like Mumsnet but the gloves are off!!

I love dancing, doesn’t mean I CAN dance 😂but it makes me happy so I’ll carry on. I don’t know what dancing like a PTA mum means but I’ll take it 🙌 Clearly I won’t be on Strictly, so I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief there.

I LOVE that episode of Friends. I think it comes a close second to when Ross gets a spray tan. I’ve passed on to Mike that you think he can dance like the great and immensely talented Danny DeVito and he’s thrilled and currently practising his moves. It’s months since he did his dance so he’s glad he’s finally got his encore!! You have quite the memory recall for that one, so thanks for reminding us!

I’ve just checked ... I have blocked 5 people. 2 are men who sent me messages that you wouldn’t want to read on an empty tummy. And the other 3 are trolls. One of whom sent an awful message that my eldest son saw and was deeply upset by. I haven't bought a single follower. Nor will I ever. That I am very serious about.

Thank you for coming to the event I organised last summer. Yes, you’re right I organised a picnic in a park, open to all. It was lovely there were 8 of us in total plus kids. I spoke to everyone, we sat on picnic blankets in a circle. I know everyone who came so this comment doesn’t make much sense to me. However, if I upset you for whatever reason then I am truly sorry. Please DM me so I can apologise properly, doing it via Tattle doesn't feel right.

I try my hardest to reply to everyone, it isn’t always possible but I do try my best. In way of an explanation, I also run and mod the 60k member FB group which takes up hours each day and up until very recently I have been personally matching TeamTOMM members for the buddy scheme which had a waiting list of over 1k people.

Sorry you didn’t get on with TOMM. Thank you for trying it out and for giving me a chance.

Oh and TOMM isn’t a 172 week plan it’s an 8 week method that is free to download. Please let me reassure you that if you decide not to follow your house WILL NOT burn down.

.. I have to run ... I'm late for the PTA meeting. I'm co-chairing tonight and Mike is dancing for the entertainment. If I remember I will story it.

Toodle Pip!!!
Hi, Thanks for the clarification 😊. Having brought up my children and cleaning for years, sometimes successfully and sometimes not!! l like your method and now having a health condition and working, I’m finding it useful!

Reactions: 5
I love her too. She’s been incredibly lovely when I’ve messaged for advice, she’s helped save my sanity on numerous occasions. My life has been insane since my daughter was born and thinking I only need to fit an hours max housework into my day is great.
And in terms of her whole ‘don’t mix chemicals’ thing? Yeah, what a cow, encouraging people to keep themselves safe. I did it once, completely by accident, and there are people who do it on purpose. I honestly could have seriously hurt myself and my husband.
If it’s not your cup of tea, don’t follow her account. Don’t just slate someone online that you don’t know. And also, it’s refreshing to see a couple who obviously love and respect each other on social media, rather than just moaning about who achieved other. If they want to dance on Instagram, let them.

Reactions: 10
Hi, I’m not sure where you got that posters were calling Gemma a cow from? I read it that she was actually being praised for raising this?

As I said in my earlier comment I prefer TOMM to other cleaning influencers as it’s actually achievable and doesn’t encourage OCD cleaning or to try and make followers feel inadequate..for not cleaning or having the perfect home..because let’s face it NOONE has a perfect home. I’ve only joined this site today and find it quite refreshing that we discuss and tattle as we may all be thinking it but not saying it for fear of being blocked or hated..it’s the same as having a gossip/rant with your friends or colleagues about things but online..or am I getting the idea wrong?

TOM has posted a reply to the comments and now I understand why I may not have got a reply or a like, I think though I’m going to take your advice and unfollow though.

Reactions: 1