the_modernmum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? Love her posts but the stories grate on me slightly now, the behaviour of her daughter is appalling 😧

Reactions: 3
I absoultly love her but I have to agree the way her children act grates on me and how she just lets them get away with it I can't even deal.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s great but her kids are crying out for a bit if discipline. It actually stresses me out to watch her stories

Reactions: 4
There is a thread about her already. Personally I think she’s great - people are quick to complain about accounts being false and not declaring ads etc but Katie just rolls with it and doesn’t put on a front.

I really like her account. She seems like one of the most real accounts out there. God if you could see my kids at times you would say worse hahah!
I like her style, is a bit different that all the other accounts and nice to see people not making out they perfect! X

So I used to like her, now seems she’s hinting at a travel company picking her up from her last news feed, can tell she hangs about with Becky 🤷‍♀️

Yeah Becky who seems to hate anyone being gifted items but is buddies with Katie and at an event together a few weeks back! She is hinting for a free holiday too

Who’s Becky?
Beckyhomesweethome
Such a shame as I used to like insidethewhitehouse found her abit relatable. Now it’s ads, swipe ups. Found the story of ‘oh now had a message from someone who booked a holiday after I recommended it’ hint hint to now get freebie holidays

Reactions: 2
She’s my fave instagrammed at the min just love her but yes she lets Margot get away with murder I think it’s because it’s her only daughter and didn’t she go through menopause early? Still love her but yeh the child’s wild

Why does she have to call her kids bell ends there’s no need for it ....little gits or sods devils monsters terrors I get but not bell ends 😳

Why does she have to call her kids bell ends there’s no need for it ....little gits or sods devils monsters terrors I get but not bell ends 😳
It’s actually disgusting! It’s not cool and doesn’t make you seem more real it’s actually vile

I go off her more everyday, I think she thinks she’s funny and hip calling her kids names but she makes herself look the bell end

She's real, declares ad/gifted -tells you where she gets things from.
Her children are lovely and unlike some she shows the good bad and real of parenting.
A comment about HER kids -so what -they are hers she can call them whatever she likes

Reactions: 9
Her children are lovely and unlike some she shows the good bad and real of parenting.
A comment about HER kids -so what -they are hers she can call them whatever she likes
Hi Kate 🙋‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 2
Just because a child is someone's it doesn't mean they should call them nasty names just because they can. And her children definitely aren't lovely. I would never let my child get away with the stuff her daughter does. Throwing food on the floor without ever getting told off. Embarrassing and shows lazy parenting.

I definitely would not describe them as lovely. You never see the oldest boy ever so couldn’t possibly comment on him, the younger one seems fine but the daughters behaviour is atrocious! If my child ever acted the way she does they would be in their room constantly, toys taken away the lot. I think Kate’s clearly the one to blame as she lets her get away with absolute murder.

Also why do the kids never leave the house without their ipads? Always walking around outside glued to them 🤯

I really like her - no I’m not her btw 😂- I’ve commented on stuff before and she does reply. I can’t imagine going on as many holidays as she has done recently though 😂 - finding the holiday stories a bit blah tbh